Need HELP with ZUB!!

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

UuIi

Need HELP with ZUB!!

Post by UuIi »

Hi, I have a problem. When I start the game, I get cab signals but all the ZUB light signals are "out" (no light). I can pass them normally but they're black and it's very confusing. Could someone help me please?

Here's a couple of screenshots:

Ctrl+Shift+A.
atimur

Re: Need HELP with ZUB!!

Post by atimur »

Do you experience such problems with train headlights? It's a known bug occuring on some graphic cards (mostly on ATI) when most light "coronas" disappear or blink.
UuIi

Post by UuIi »

atimur wrote:Do you experience such problems with train headlights? It's a known bug occuring on some graphic cards (mostly on ATI) when most light "coronas" disappear or blink.
Well, this is funny. I do have problems with headlights and also I have an ATI graphic card :P! Is there a fix for that?
Ctrl+Shift+A.
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

No there is not. You have to play the more adventurous version without headlights and signals. :)
The litte signals als Bergpark won't work either.

Hovering tracks and trees is very special! There must be grass underneith the trees and allong the tracks.
As you can see on the screenshots else on the forums you'll notice that we all have got some grass.
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

For me the lights work well, but sometimes the trees move above the train, which is funny :D