Moderator: senjer

aviel

How I Can Add Pepole ?

Post by aviel »

How ?
MG2

Re: How I Can Add Pepole ?

Post by MG2 »

You can't. The simulator doesn't support that yet.
brozma

Post by brozma »

MG2 wrote:You can't. The simulator doesn't support that yet.
Yes that's true. That really pissed me off. Without people is the sim totally priceless. :evil: I hope Michiel will add people soon, just wait.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

I'll rather say that adding people it's not important for a real simulation, on the other hand, I don't know personally Michiel, but I believe he has many important things to do, and I believe as well, that for him, a real train simulation/behaviour it's more important than just adding persons on the platforms ;)

Goede nacht iedereen :)
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Metro Simulator Without people really does not open the Train Doors when the doors are Released. :) :D
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

I did make a character system that renders up to 50.000 animated people once, but it was for a company, so I can't reuse it. I know how it's done though, so it's definitely on the plan for the future version, although this won't happen any time soon. Another problem with characters is making the 3D models and animations, I don't have the time to dive into this, so someone has to donate models.