Park trains in to yard in Activities

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

kinkisharyo

Park trains in to yard in Activities

Post by kinkisharyo »

I was wondering if the yard is possible to park all trains in to the yard
I tried and it's possible!
Just want to say that I admire Michel that how he take MetroSimulator seriously!
Thanks for the great work and I'm looking forward to 3.9 even it might release ten years later!

Clement lee

Re: Park trains in to yard in Activities

Post by Clement lee »

Yes Prior to the Activities on Lines A, B and C In Simvliet.
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

kinkisharyo wrote:I was wondering if the yard is possible to park all trains in to the yard
Just want to say that I admire Michel that how he take MetroSimulator seriously!
Thanks for the great work and I'm looking forward to 3.9 even it might release ten years later!

all off them?! WOW

I tried to put all the 5600 series trains on yard bergpark, but that was just fitting, i think it was not possible to put some other train on the yard.
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

metroverslaafde wrote:
kinkisharyo wrote:I was wondering if the yard is possible to park all trains in to the yard

all off them?! WOW

I tried to put all the 5600 series trains on yard bergpark, but that was just fitting, i think it was not possible to put some other train on the yard.
Yes,all trains in the Activity,btw,it's 2017 Line C Rush Hour
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

Nice! But it is an activity without the 5700 series, so you have 64 (if I'm right) Trains to deal with. With the 5700 stock you will get into trouble, beacause you have to store 16 more trains.
But I actually am amazed that you succeeded to put the complete 5500 and 5600 series on remise bergpark. Did you use track a01 and the side tracks?
do you have a screenshot? I am verry interested to see!
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

if 64 sets plus 16 5700 Series sets that equals 80 sets, leave 12 5600 Series sets at Oostpark and 12 5500 Series sets at springstraat leaving the remaining 40 sets of mixed 5500 and 5600 Series Plus 13 SG2 Sets in Simvliet 2013 and 16 5700 Series Sets in Simvliet 2017 At Remise Bergpark.
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

Unfortunately,that's the only screenshot,but I didn't use A01 and no extra train parked in those side track(except those already here)

I will try again with other activities when I have time
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

How About 71 MG2 Sets plus 71 SG2 Sets in 1994 at Oostpark, Simvliet Centrum and Remise Bergpark?