Custom Texture Car Couple together in activities

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

kinkisharyo

Custom Texture Car Couple together in activities

Post by kinkisharyo »

I am thinking that I will be making a few custom texture,so I wish those 4 car can link together when I load that save(Also known as activities incase Clement Lee see this)

Can Anyone (EXCEPT Clement Lee) teach me how to make such that activaties.
I have no idea how to make one even I read the wiki page (Yes,I know there is a tutorial,Clement Lee you don't need to tell me that)

I just want those 4 train load in game,no timetable is needed,thanks a lot
nstomjanssen2000

Re: Custom Texture Car Couple together in activities

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

If you have the metro already, type in the act-file the specific number of your metro in. There is a complete guide for making acts somewhere at this forum. If you just want to do it, go to Explore Mode in the simulator, add new metro, click the type metro (MG2 anno ... or SG2 anno ... ) and tick the number of your skin in below the add- and delete-buttons. (in the tutorial is shown which numbers your skins have)
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
kinkisharyo

Re: Custom Texture Car Couple together in activities

Post by kinkisharyo »

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:If you have the metro already, type in the act-file the specific number of your metro in. There is a complete guide for making acts somewhere at this forum. If you just want to do it, go to Explore Mode in the simulator, add new metro, click the type metro (MG2 anno ... or SG2 anno ... ) and tick the number of your skin in below the add- and delete-buttons. (in the tutorial is shown which numbers your skins have)
Thank you,I didn't realize that there is a place for me to type the train number