Beta 3.7 progress

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Michiel
Site Admin

Beta 3.7 progress

Post by Michiel »

This topic will keep track of the progress of the next version, beta 3.7. The release is scheduled before the summer and will be mainly an add-on with some additional (older) vehicles as well as the Simvliet route as it was in 1982. The route is for 90% the same, except for the A and B lines that were not build yet in 1982 and some changes to the track layout around the Stadionweg station.

Some screenshots:
CTCThiago

Re: Beta 3.7 progress

Post by CTCThiago »

Looks Great Michiel!! Keep up the good work!

CTC.
Here we go!
poopy

Post by poopy »

Good :D

But may I suggest something ? Can you add new commands to the CVL ? For exemple if for some reason you need to turn around a train before his terminus.

9014CO SDWK <RETURN> (so the new number of the train is : 9014CS)

So the train 9014CO in direction of Oostpark will now stop at Stadionweg and go to the sidings, turn around and wait at the Stadionweg sidings for the departure. But only these stations allow to return :

De Bergen
Stadionweg

Why these stations ? because if too much trains are waiting at Simvliet Centrum entry, we can return some trains to stop stucking in Simvliet entry. And for Stadionweg if there are too much trains on branches (A,B,C).

If you can add this command : return, I can say that this the best game ever :)
LILKIM01

Post by LILKIM01 »

WHEN WILL IT BE READY TO DOWNLOAD?
MG2

Post by MG2 »

By the end of the month
Tom

Post by Tom »

LILKIM01 wrote:WHEN WILL IT BE READY TO DOWNLOAD?
Will you stop posting in capitals? That kind of behaviour is not neccesarry.
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Hi there, I wanted to thank again to the creator of this Simulator, here is my bit for this simulator:

By the way, should I suggest for the next version, the insertion of some "non phisic" signals in the Dispatcher? I've been getting trouble with some IA trains stopping for no reason at some point of the game in the middle of some main points, and it's kinda annoying to get the locomotive from the depot to that spot where the train has stopped. Or that or to force the AI train to move to the next block for it to release that section.

But thanks, I'll be uploading aswell the 1980 map soon.

Cheers.

P.S: Right click on the pictures and click "Save picture as" ;)

P.S.2: What about adding this map to the "Readme" file? Just delete the text from the picture and add it, I think it would be really helpfull for newbies :)
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

I've got a question for you people... Are you thinking of releasing a Multiplayer beta version of Metrosim?
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

Hello,
@Michiel what are the tracks in 2013's map at Stadionweg? Those along blocks 405 - 166 - 168? A future reversal trains 's infrastructure for Stadionweg?
Thanks and good evening at all
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

The track layout is showed in the map earlier this topic. You can also look at the map by pressing f1 in the game.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]