What is your driving style in the simulator?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

What is your driving style in the simulator?

Post by brozma »

Hello everyone, one day I said to myself: "I think some players of this sim must have his/her own driving style, which follows and those driving styles must be different".
So i want to tell you what is your driving style in the sim? My driving style is bellow.

My driving style
Driving:I am a peaceful one. I never accelerate heavily or brake heavily. I use emergency brake only in cases of emergency.
Behavior in station: When I stop in station, I open the doors, count to 20 then I close the doors and depart. I never open doors at the wrong side. If I do that accidentaly, I close it as soon as possible then I open it at the good side.
Security: I always tolerate ATB/ZUB. I disable it only in outstanding cases.

So what do you think?
Brozma
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Koppara

Re: What is your driving style in the simulator?

Post by Koppara »

My driving style
Driving:I am not a peaceful one. I brake heavily, but I don't use emergency brake. I try to get to the next stop as soon as possible :D So yeah. I like to drive fast x)
Behavior in station: When I stop, usually in big stations I open the doors, but in the other stations I just unlock them, I barley open the wrong side. I don't count, I departure asap when I "can" (when the light turns off.)
Security: I disable almost everything :P

Koppara
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

I think i am a good driver, because I always drive carefully and stop gently at stations. But one thing I can't stand is the ATB, because it says that you have to do just 35 kph at crossings, but i do it full speed. Luckily the train will never get derailled. I will not stop for long at most station, except when another train arrives then i wait for it to leave and then we leave together
miloso

Post by miloso »

My driving style

Driving: I am a peaceful one when i am in timetable. When my train is delayed, i try to catch it with faster acceleration and heavier braking.
Behavior in station: When i stop at the stations, i normally open doors for 10 seconds and then close them. If my train is delayed maybe open them only for 5-2 seconds.
Security: I keep them on all the times, but one exception is Sprigngstraat, because i have to disable ZUB in there, because in my keyboard (laptop keyboard) i cant acknowledge the alarm to lower the barriers.

Milo
MTRHK

Post by MTRHK »

My driving style:

Driving: I am a peaceful driver that mostly never overruns the station. When I brake I usually do it very heavily.
Behavior in station: I stay at the station for as long as I want.
Security: I usually keep it on except at Springstrat when the ATB doesn't let me.
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Springstraat in simvliet 2013 uses ZUB but you can Expect the ATB Buzzer when in the SG3 and RSG3.