Beta 3.9

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Clement lee

Re: Beta 3.9

Post by Clement lee »

Simvliet 2020 Introduced in beta 3.9 with four new stations from Simvliet Centrum via Westpark, Universiteit, Simvliet WTC and Simvliet Airport, plus a dive-Under on Stadionweg for line A to Araplein and a fly-over at Tussenvelden for Line C to Simvliet Centrum, plus Train repaired when placed on Emplacement Bergpark Maintenance Yard.
Last edited by Clement lee on 12 Sep 2014, 10:48, edited 1 time in total.
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

That's exactly what Michiel says and everybody knows already. Why don't you wait and if you can't, play Train Simulator's RET-metroroute?
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Read the Rotterdam Metro Forum. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=331
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Simvliet 1982 only has Line C from Simvliet Centrum to Oostpark, Simvliet 2013 which was shown earlier on the above post shows Lines A, B and C from Simvliet Centrum (All Lines) to Stadionweg (All Lines) then to Springstratt (Line A), De Molens (line B), Oostpark (Line C), Simvliet Shown two New Stations on Lines A and C, Araplien (Line A), Lelywaard (Line C), Then is Simvliet 2020, from Simvliet Airport (All Lines), Simvliet Centrum (All Lines), De Bergen (All Lines) with a Dive Under on Line A to Araplein from Stadionweg (All Lines) to Noordplein (Line A), plus a Flyover for Line C to Simvliet Airport at Tussenvelden (Lines B and C) then De Molens (Line B) and Lelywaard (Line C).
MTRHK

Post by MTRHK »

Clement lee wrote:Simvliet 1982 only has Line C from Simvliet Centrum to Oostpark, Simvliet 2013 which was shown earlier on the above post shows Lines A, B and C from Simvliet Centrum (All Lines) to Stadionweg (All Lines) then to Springstratt (Line A), De Molens (line B), Oostpark (Line C), Simvliet Shown two New Stations on Lines A and C, Araplien (Line A), Lelywaard (Line C), Then is Simvliet 2020, from Simvliet Airport (All Lines), Simvliet Centrum (All Lines), De Bergen (All Lines) with a Dive Under on Line A to Araplein from Stadionweg (All Lines) to Noordplein (Line A), plus a Flyover for Line C to Simvliet Airport at Tussenvelden (Lines B and C) then De Molens (Line B) and Lelywaard (Line C).
Mr. Obvious thanks for the info that we already know!!! :x :x :x

Anyways I wish the stations have entrances otherwise... :shock: we can 't go out!!!
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

I think more station & scenes (landscape) details will come maybe in beta 4.0? It would be cooler if all the houses wouldn't be the same.
I'm really waiting for (traffic?) and for passengers.
senjer

Post by senjer »

Koppara wrote:I think more station & scenes (landscape) details will come maybe in beta 4.0? It would be cooler if all the houses wouldn't be the same.
As far I know beta 3.9 will be the last version which uses the Simvliet map. ;)
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Oh :shock: What map will it be from 4.x -> (if you know)
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Then Check the Rotterdam Metro forum, Can it be Used for Beta 4?
MTRHK

Post by MTRHK »

Koppara wrote:I think more station & scenes (landscape) details will come maybe in beta 4.0? It would be cooler if all the houses wouldn't be the same.

Yes passengers would be awesome, especially in rush hour! :lol: