Beta 3.9

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

nstomjanssen2000

Re: Beta 3.9

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Calm down, man! Michiel didn't say so. He said that every bird lays a egg in may, which is propably a small hint. Perhaps it is an announcement that he will be spotting birds somewhere in may. And that he doesn't want to sit behind his computer. Perhaps he is celebrating eastern in may because some reason. Or he will expect a huge increase of passengers of the Simvliet Metro of birds. Maybe he scratches my SG2-repaint, which has several characters from Donald Duck on it. And so can I talk on or many hours, but I guess you aren't interested. Let's guess further until Michiel spoils our guessing round with the answer.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

I changed my post, maybe on May.(We don't know ).The sentence is mysterious... About birds that's amazing :D but on the dutch topic many people said it will come on May.Sorry if the information is bad :?:
I love metro simulator beta! It's my drug!
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Is there any new information about the 3.9 pics etc? Would be nice to hear, I dont follow the dutch part.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

No, still nothing...
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
koeleboe

Post by koeleboe »

It's coming this week. There's already a topic for beta 3.10
Basilem84

Post by Basilem84 »

Cool I can't wait to try it :D
RyanD

Post by RyanD »

According to the Dutch forums and this link: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/MetroSimWiki, beta 3.9 comes out tomorrow sometime. I found out about this game not too long ago and I've been hooked ever since. I look forward to tomorrow's release.
Basilem84

Post by Basilem84 »

RyanD wrote:According to the Dutch forums and this link: http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/MetroSimWiki, beta 3.9 comes out tomorrow sometime. I found out about this game not too long ago and I've been hooked ever since. I look forward to tomorrow's release.
Thanks for the heads up Ryan also very excited about this update can't wait to try the new extension :)
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

Good news about the new beta 3.9. I'm scared about the compatibility with my laptop configuration :
2Ghz
Intel chipset for graphics 64MB
4GB RAM

Thank you for replying.
Metrogaming

Post by Metrogaming »

New beta available to download see the website :D :D !!!