Beta 3.9

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Koppara

Beta 3.9

Post by Koppara »

Hello,

I found a topic (Voortgang Beta 3.9) From the Dutch side. I don't understand Dutch, and I think some else either.
Can you put some info from it here, because if I put the texts in translator, it gives me random words with no sense.
Some pics would be cool also.

Thank you!
Guille3604

Re: Beta 3.9

Post by Guille3604 »

HI there, what kind of information you want? There is also a topic (In Dutch) with screenies, probably you just wanna get interested in the pictures, so no need to try to understand Dutch :P
senjer

Post by senjer »

The next update will contains new tracks to Simvliet Airport with 4 underground stations, Westpark, Universiteit, Simvliet WTC and Simvliet Airport.

Also there are some changes around Stadionweg and Tussenvelden, the crossings will make place for a tunnel and a bridge.

The last new function is train repair, when your train is inside the workplace it will fix flat wheels and broken pantographs.

This is the short version of the Dutch topic.
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Thanks! :) Do you know when is the release day of this beta 3.9?
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

Beta 3.9 will be released when it is finished :P Nobody knows Koppara
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

I know that when it is finished, but I mean approximately when. Early 2015? Or after one year ;)
metroverslaafde

nobody knows
atimur

Post by atimur »

I think that new concrete texture is too light, the older one was better. Also tunnel inside looks a bit unrealistic with this texture, it should be darker than bridges/ramps, as long as it is located underground.
metroverslaafde

It is so white because it is al new concrete. That's what Michiel says :mrgreen:
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Let me Tell you, the New Bridges have a V Shaped Supports instead of a standed Cylinder Bar Design to support with the tunnels from Stadionweg for Line A to Araplein was a Drive Under Lines B and C to De Molens and Oostpark Respectary, the New Tunnels with 4 Stations to Simvliet Airport and New Track Interstructure from Stationweg to Tussenvelden, New Rolling Stock will not be added is MG2/1 and SG2/1 Stocks respectary. The New Viaducts and Tunnels are white instead of brown due to new signaling and stations and new track layouts.
Last edited by Clement lee on 13 Nov 2014, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.