Some Suggestion to 4.0 Route Editor

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

kinkisharyo

Some Suggestion to 4.0 Route Editor

Post by kinkisharyo »

I wish to give some suggestion to the developers,
I have seen the suggestion post on the General Section,I respect to all of the developers,It's hard to developer games(I tried it before)

As far I know, Route Editor is going to release on version 4.0
I hope that tight curve can be made (like the DLR in London) in the editor
I played Train Simulator,that editor is complicated,and I still can't make tight curve
---------------------------
I know It's quite silly to post a topic and suggest one thing...
I wish to write more,but I can't think about it and I don't want to let others think I am requesting you guys to make this,make that

Thank You all of the developers,this is the best railway game among the earth,it's much better than others game

P.S. there's a question about those AI train,they don't open the doors on the platform (that's normal in this game,right?)
One day,while I was manually controling one of those sliding,I assigned an AI train to pass through it,and it stop since the junction not set,and the doors open...
I want to ask why this happening, Doors not opening on platform but sliding...
metroverslaafde

Re: Some Suggestion to 4.0 Route Editor

Post by metroverslaafde »

In Rotterdam the doors of the metro will never be open all together, anybody who wants to get in or out the train has to press the buttons witch will make the doors opening. When the metro arrives at the station he hits the button to UNLOCK the doors and not to OPEN the doors.
Sometimes he will when it is very busy or on Rotterdam Centraal. Ai does a very realistic job with the doors.
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

metroverslaafde wrote:In Rotterdam the doors of the metro will never be open all together, anybody who wants to get in or out the train has to press the buttons witch will make the doors opening. When the metro arrives at the station he hits the button to UNLOCK the doors and not to OPEN the doors.
Sometimes he will when it is very busy or on Rotterdam Centraal. Ai does a very realistic job with the doors.
Oh I see,that's why the doors won't open,thanks for your reply
(Since I live in Hong Kong, Metro used to open all doors when trains stop at each station)
brozma

Post by brozma »

metroverslaafde wrote:In Rotterdam the doors of the metro will never be open all together, anybody who wants to get in or out the train has to press the buttons witch will make the doors opening. When the metro arrives at the station he hits the button to UNLOCK the doors and not to OPEN the doors.
That also works in Prague metro in Czech Republic. The passenger must open the doors by a button. BTW in the sim is this useless, because there is no passengers. I hope, Michiel will add passengers to the game. Without passengers is this sim awful. :(
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

kinkisharyo wrote:I wish to give some suggestion to the developers,
I played Train Simulator,that editor is complicated,and I still can't make tight curve
They're people enough to tell you about Trainsims Route Editor. And a tight curve isn't hard, just pick a piece of track with a small radius. (like a1t60r1d, 5d, 10d and 20d) Good luck!
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

in paris's metro, except on lines 1,25,9 & 14, you must do press a button to open the door. At stations, the driver can openning all doors by pressing a button