General discussions

Moderator: senjer

kinkisharyo

Custom Texture JR (Japan Railway)

Post by kinkisharyo »

Hi,this is my first time post in here
this is my creation ,custom JR texture

I forgot to add the "JR" logo while I capture those screenshot
shunting again is too complicated,so I just leave it(would the developer make those train with custom texture couple together??)

Attachments
MSkin1.png
MSkin1.png (46.23 KiB) Viewed 7896 times
atimur

Re: Custom Texture JR (Japan Railway)

Post by atimur »

Nice texture, but I noticed a couple of things to fix. It's important to paint red stripes at the centre in the background colour (here it's light-grey) and grey circles for headlamps are not necessary. What the train is imitated by this skin (in other words, what train in Japan uses this colour scheme?)
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

atimur wrote:Nice texture, but I noticed a couple of things to fix. It's important to paint red stripes at the centre in the background colour (here it's light-grey) and grey circles for headlamps are not necessary. What the train is imitated by this skin (in other words, what train in Japan uses this colour scheme?)
I wish I could do better but if I try to made it look like a real JR train,it will not match to that metro inside the simulator

this skin is actually from JR E231 Series (I know I forgot the yellow bar in the front)

MG2

Post by MG2 »

Try the SG2 than. It can be repainted in many more different ways than the MG2. I've once made a Keihan texture:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=10&p=1055&hilit=keihan#p1055

And it looked awesome ;)
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Both of them are Japanese Railway Companies which JR which serves the entire Japan Rail Network but there are a Group of Private Railway Companies like Keihan Electric Railway which serves Osaka in Central japan, west of Tokyo.
MTRHK

Post by MTRHK »

Clement lee wrote:Both of them are Japanese Railway Companies which JR which serves the entire Japan Rail Network but there are a Group of Private Railway Companies like Keihan Electric Railway which serves Osaka in Central japan, west of Tokyo.
Whose question are you answering? :|
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

both of them.
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

I don't see a question.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

First is Japan Railways, Second is Keihan Electric Railway.
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

The MG2 Livery comes from the JR East Chuo Local Line E231-0 Series, the SG2 Livery comes from the Keihan Electric Railway (Refurbished) Sets (Expect Light Rail, 3000 Series and 8000 Series) and New 13000 Series Sets.