I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

senjer

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by senjer »

Horn user: drive over a crossing before the blue ATS sign turns yellow.
Lost driver: come with a ATB protected train on the ZUB protected tracks.
Hated driver: only break with -6 or -7.
atimur

Post by atimur »

Traction current dead: lose any kind of power, both rail and wire.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Blind faith: approach junction at tussenvelden or stadionweg from oostpark to simvliet centrum with atb disabled and without breaking for trains towards molens or araplein crossing your track, and near missing them.
atimur

Post by atimur »

Braking like 81-717: enter station at 70 km/h and place handle to -7.00.
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Having-an-accident-mode: Put here rubbish while riding.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
brozma

Some slang expressions

Post by brozma »

Driving with racoon=Driving train SG2-Bursa (very strange type of train, it's yellow and around windows has a black strip, it doesn't have third rail shoes, it's protected by ATB. I'm using it as a service train on line A between Stadionweg and Araplein, and on line B between Berklaan and De Molens).
Two friends helping each other=Towing MG2 train with one SG2(RSG2) car in section, where is only overhead wire.
Prison train=Drive with disabled doors, as if you transporting very dangerous murderers and/or very violent rapists from prison to another prison.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
nstomjanssen2000

Re: Some slang expressions

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

brozma wrote:Prison train=Drive with disabled doors, as if you transporting very dangerous murderers and/or very violent rapists from prison to another prison.
Any volunteers?

And you can drive like NS: Stop in the middle of nowhere and ask people to use the window as a toilet, followed with "Onze excuses voor het ongemak." (which means "sorry for ruining you journey, I hope you'll use NS again.")
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
brozma

Re: Some slang expressions

Post by brozma »

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:And you can drive like NS: Stop in the middle of nowhere and ask people to use the window as a toilet.
LOLOL LMAO nstomjanssen2000 :lol: :lol: Just imagination of prisoners pising or crapping out of the window makes me laugh. BTW, what is NS? :?:
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
senjer

Post by senjer »

The NS is the dutch railway company who have no idea what customer service means. :P
brozma

Now seriously!

Post by brozma »

Michiel and nstomjanssen2000. Why are you think, that NS is so bad and stupid?! I type it in google and found, that NS is Dutch Railways. That's the same, as if I denigrate the Czech Railways(That's a good company, if you didn't know)! I think that's a good company. If not, tell me, how is this company so bad and stupid for you?