I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

djst

Re: For god's sake, Don't argue there!

Post by djst »

brozma wrote: Jammed trottle=Put trottle to 1.00 and don't move with it. For slowing down, lower third rail shoes/pantograph and switch off cabin. For a constant speed (no speeding up or slowing down) switch on cabin but don't raise third rail shoes/pantograph. For speeding up switch on cabin (if you switched it off before) and raise third rail shoes/pantograph.
Předpokládám, že mluvíš česky. Takže, co naše proslulá návěst "Zdvihněte sběrač", která je i v MetroSimulatoru? :lol:

For those, who don't speak Czech:
The "Raise panthograph" sign as a symbol means something I really would not like to explain here in Czech.
Clement lee

I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by Clement lee »

djst wrote:
Předpokládám, že mluvíš česky. Takže, co naše proslulá návěst "Zdvihněte sběrač", která je i v MetroSimulatoru? :lol:
English Please, this is English Forums.
nstomjanssen2000

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

He explained indirectly what he meant, There's nothing wrong with his post.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
brozma

Post by brozma »

djst wrote:
brozma wrote: Jammed trottle=Put trottle to 1.00 and don't move with it. For slowing down, lower third rail shoes/pantograph and switch off cabin. For a constant speed (no speeding up or slowing down) switch on cabin but don't raise third rail shoes/pantograph. For speeding up switch on cabin (if you switched it off before) and raise third rail shoes/pantograph.

The "Raise panthograph" sign as a symbol means something I really would not like to explain here in Czech.
Rád píšu někomu kdo je tady Čech djst. Jen tak mimochodem víš co to znamená? Já ti to přeložím.

Zaseklý zrychlovač=Dejte zrychlování na 1.00 a nehýbejte s ním. Pro zpomalení, sklopte packy pro třetí kolej/stáhněte pantograf a vypněte kabinu. Pro konstantní rychlost (žádné zrychlování či zpomalování) zapněte kabinu ale nenapřimujte packy pro třetí kolej/nezdvihejte pantograf. Pro zrychlení zapněte kabinu (pokud jste ji předtím vypnuli) a napřimte packy pro třetí kolej/zdvihněte pantograf.

Sice chápu, že tato značka se musí dodržovat, ale představ si, že jedeš s tím vlakem a najednou chceš zpomalit, ale zrychlovací páka se sekne na plném zrychlení. Co by si dělal? Jo mimochdem. V téhle sekci fóra můžeš vytvářet vlastní slangové výrazy, takže pusť uzdu své fantazii a nějaké vymysli. Také můžet je použít v jiných sekcích fóra. Neboj se tady použít češtinu, máš na to právo (ale nesmíš zapomenout uvést v angličtině co si tím myslel). ;)

For those, who don't speak Czech
Everyone from the same state has the right to use his/her mother language. In my and djst's case that's same. So don't discriminate other languages at this forum! BTW I explained user djst what I mean with slang expressions "Jammed trottle".
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
HKM362

Post by HKM362 »

brozma wrote:
djst wrote:

Rád píšu někomu kdo je tady Čech djst. Jen tak mimochodem víš co to znamená? Já ti to přeložím.

Zaseklý zrychlovač=Dejte zrychlování na 1.00 a nehýbejte s ním. Pro zpomalení, sklopte packy pro třetí kolej/stáhněte pantograf a vypněte kabinu. Pro konstantní rychlost (žádné zrychlování či zpomalování) zapněte kabinu ale nenapřimujte packy pro třetí kolej/nezdvihejte pantograf. Pro zrychlení zapněte kabinu (pokud jste ji předtím vypnuli) a napřimte packy pro třetí kolej/zdvihněte pantograf.

Sice chápu, že tato značka se musí dodržovat, ale představ si, že jedeš s tím vlakem a najednou chceš zpomalit, ale zrychlovací páka se sekne na plném zrychlení. Co by si dělal? Jo mimochdem. V téhle sekci fóra můžeš vytvářet vlastní slangové výrazy, takže pusť uzdu své fantazii a nějaké vymysli. Také můžet je použít v jiných sekcích fóra. Neboj se tady použít češtinu, máš na to právo (ale nesmíš zapomenout uvést v angličtině co si tím myslel). ;)

For those, who don't speak Czech
Everyone from the same state has the right to use his/her mother language. In my and djst's case that's same. So don't discriminate other languages at this forum! BTW I explained user djst what I mean with slang expressions "Jammed trottle".
I think that not only do you determine that the moderators and administrators. and this is an English and Dutch forum so just keep your own play by the rules like everyone else!
senjer

Post by senjer »

A simple rule on every forum is holding the language given by the forum admin. In this case Dutch and English. If we allow to use everyone's native language it would be a complete mess on this forum. Then we have to read Dutch, French, Finnish, English, German, Chinese and much more. Beside that it could be understand as rude because not everyone could understand every language that easy. So keep English as language and when you don't speak English use translation software like Google Translate.

Back to topic please :arrow:
brozma

I know, but does it matter in private messages?

Post by brozma »

senjer wrote:A simple rule on every forum is holding the language given by the forum admin. In this case Dutch and English. If we allow to use everyone's native language it would be a complete mess on this forum. Then we have to read Dutch, French, Finnish, English, German, Chinese and much more. Beside that it could be understand as rude because not everyone could understand every language that easy. So keep English as language and when you don't speak English use translation software like Google Translate.

Back to topic please :arrow:
I see senjer. But we can use the mother language in private message if the people who's communicate know and use it, aren't we? I will write private message to djst about this. OK?
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Main reason for sticking to official languages is that moderators may not be able to read your message, and someone could post spam or other not allowed things in another language. Private messages cannot be read by moderators, so there is no need for them to be in a language they can read. And if the police comes with a warrant for our database because they suspect a terrorist has been using our private message system for communicating, they can hire a translator to read them :D
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Michiel wrote:Main reason for sticking to official languages is that moderators may not be able to read your message, and someone could post spam or other not allowed things in another language. Private messages cannot be read by moderators, so there is no need for them to be in a language they can read. And if the police comes with a warrant for our database because they suspect a terrorist has been using our private message system for communicating, they can hire a translator to read them :D
Hmm, now that Spanish is becoming an official international language... Podemos usarlo también? :P Just kidding, still prefer English more than Spanish, even though I'm from Spain, lel. :lol:
atimur

Post by atimur »

Put on horseshoes - get a flat wheel. By the way, it's a real expression used by Moscow metro drivers.