I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

atimur

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by atimur »

ATO driving: sit in the cab while train is AI-controlled and open doors (not just unlock) at stations. It really works like ATO system on London Underground.
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Trains in Rotterdam Metro are not fitted with ATO but you can use it on the London Underground.
Japan: Some Trains are fitted with ATO.
Singapore: Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) North East Line, Circle Line and Downtown Line are Fitted with CBTC system North South Line and East West Line are fitted with ATO but Manually driven by drivers.
London: London Underground Central, Jubilee, Northern and Victoria Lines are Fitted with ATO.
France: Paris Metro Lines 1 and 14 are Fitted with CBTC system All Lines expect Lines 3bis, 7bis and 10 are fitted with ATO, Lines 3bis, 7bis and 10 are Manually driven.
South Korea: Metro Lines in Busan, Daegu, Daejeon and Seoul are fitted with ATO.
atimur

Post by atimur »

Clement lee wrote:Trains in Rotterdam Metro are not fitted with ATO but you can use it on the London Underground.
Japan: Some Trains are fitted with ATO.
Singapore: Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) North East Line, Circle Line and Downtown Line are Fitted with CBTC system North South Line and East West Line are fitted with ATO but Manually driven by drivers.
London: London Underground Central, Jubilee, Northern and Victoria Lines are Fitted with ATO.
France: Paris Metro Lines 1 and 14 are Fitted with CBTC system All Lines expect Lines 3bis, 7bis and 10 are fitted with ATO, Lines 3bis, 7bis and 10 are Manually driven.
South Korea: Metro Lines in Busan, Daegu, Daejeon and Seoul are fitted with ATO.
I know that both Rotterdam and Simvliet don't use ATO, simply AI drives trains very smoothly, like ATO. Anyway, posts in this topic are humorous a bit and most slang expressions are made as a joke, not pretending to be real.
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

It is Real I tell you, London, United Kingdom, South Korea Busan, Daegu, Daejeon and Seoul, Paris, France, Metro Lines 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 13 are fitted with ATO while Lines 1 and 14 for CBTC Controlled and Trains are Driverless, Singapore, All Lines Expect the North East Line, Circle Line and Downtown Line are Fitted with ATO but Manually Driven while the North East, Circle and Downtown Lines are Fitted with CBTC system and are Driverless.
kinkisharyo

Post by kinkisharyo »

Can't you read English...
Do you actually know what is slang expressions,search it and never come back.
you are messing up the entire English section
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

I can Understand English but don't give me such random Problems.
MTRHK

Post by MTRHK »

Clement lee wrote:It is Real I tell you, London, United Kingdom, South Korea Busan, Daegu, Daejeon and Seoul, Paris, France, Metro Lines 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 13 are fitted with ATO while Lines 1 and 14 for CBTC Controlled and Trains are Driverless, Singapore, All Lines Expect the North East Line, Circle Line and Downtown Line are Fitted with ATO but Manually Driven while the North East, Circle and Downtown Lines are Fitted with CBTC system and are Driverless.
This place is for slang expressions!

Keep up the funny ones!
brozma

For god's sake, Don't argue there!

Post by brozma »

Hey Hey, calm down everybody! I don't want to argue there. This topic is for slang expression, which can be used in other topics to explain behaviour or situation in the sim easily. btw i was thinking about more expressions and got this.

Sick wagon in train=One of the wagons of the train has flat wheels. It can be one but more but not whole train
Riding like after Oktoberfest visit=Drive like this: irreguarly speed up or slow down but don't stop(if you have to stop by ATB/ZUB stop anyway). In station stop very early or late. react belatedly to ATB/ZUB change. You'll look like very drunk driver (Don't be suprised. Just imagine, that you spent a lot of time on Oktoberfest celebration).
Jammed trottle=Put trottle to 1.00 and don't move with it. For slowing down, lower third rail shoes/pantograph and switch off cabin. For a constant speed (no speeding up or slowing down) switch on cabin but don't raise third rail shoes/pantograph. For speeding up switch on cabin (if you switched it off before) and raise third rail shoes/pantograph.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Jammed Doors, just Move the train with the Doors open when the Doors Failed to close with Door Protection System off.
Unoverhead Power Line Trains, SG2, SG2/1, SG3 and RSG3 with Broken Pantographs or disabled Pantographs.
Faulty Brakes, Brakes fail to Apply means Runaway Train until the Buffers when the Brakes are Disabled.
Train Unable to Move, Disabled Traction Motors, Faulty Traction Motors when the Train fails to start.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

^^ Most of those aren't really slang expressions, as the expression literately says what it is.