I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

HOY3

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by HOY3 »

[OS] I think if there are a lot of spanish on forums, it's a good idea to create a section of the forum for they. The mains languages must do have a part, in the limit of reasonable (not 50 parts, for example).
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I would suggest to make a single forum section, next to Dutch and English, titled "Other languages", where those who want to can place messages in any language they want.
Another suggestion would be to continue this language-discussion in a new topic. ;)

Back on topic: "Hitchhinking": Coupling to the train in front of you, and letting yourself be towed to the next station (or further).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
senjer

Post by senjer »

We have people from the following countries:
Netherlands
United Kingdom
Poland
Czech Republic
Germany
China
France
Belgium
Spain
Brazil
Argentina
United States
Italy
Turkey
Chile
Iran
Finland
Ireland
Russia
Hungary
and more

Should we learn all of those languages? Michiel has already give an answer in this topic:
Michiel wrote:Main reason for sticking to official languages is that moderators may not be able to read your message, and someone could post spam or other not allowed things in another language. Private messages cannot be read by moderators, so there is no need for them to be in a language they can read. And if the police comes with a warrant for our database because they suspect a terrorist has been using our private message system for communicating, they can hire a translator to read them :D
If you want some Spanish here you can translate the readme in Spanish. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=268&p=3057&hilit=readme#p3057
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

I am from Spain and I don't mind using another language rather than this one (English), doing some small interventions in Dutch aswell lol. If we had any Spanish speakers in the community, I wouldn't mind doing some minor translations at all. But I don't know, I think that if we register here, it's because we are aware of that we need to speak a non native language, in my case, Spanish... On the other hand, we do have some "International sections", in other forums like we do in Spaintrainzrutas, where any person that doesn't speak Spanish, it's free to comunicate in English, just like it happens on other communities already. :)
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

No, no, but the mains languages must be represented
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

HOY3 wrote:No, no, but the mains languages must be represented
Hmmm, still don't understand why we must represent in the forums, other languages if the official support doesn't speak them :/ If you still have some "problemos" with Metrosim, just like bugs or errors, you still have to write them in Dutch/English...
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

is driving with a rainbow something? it means driving with a repainted train

-or-

Hipster hunt: chasing a MG2 in a SG3 from Simvliet Centrum to Oostpark in 2017 :mrgreen:
Last edited by Maronit on 26 Feb 2015, 20:02, edited 1 time in total.
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Did you know Da Vinci, Botticelli, van Gogh and van Rijn were famous metro drivers?

You could drive like people in Brabant and Limburg (carnival), but I have totally no idea how to do that.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Clement lee

Post by Clement lee »

Guys, I got SG50 in Singapore, can I Add Metro Simulator to SG50 and Because I am the Only one from Singapore.
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:

You could drive like people in Brabant and Limburg (carnival), but I have totally no idea how to do that.
with a lot of beer and music.
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol: