I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MG2

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by MG2 »

In the Netherlands there are alot of people who think that way. It's because of common failure. It just happens too often according to them ;)
metroverslaafde

Post by metroverslaafde »

It is kind of protocol to complain about the NS :p
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

I've travelled a lot on the Nederlandse Spoorwegen and I have no complaints at all, try travelling in RENFE here in Spain. xD
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Guille3604 wrote:I've travelled a lot on the Nederlandse Spoorwegen and I have no complaints at all, try travelling in RENFE here in Spain. xD
Then you were very lucky! Go to a bigger town near Utrecht (like Almere or Rotterdam) when it snows and take the Sprinter. (who stops every 100 yards) I'm sure you'll dissapointed with the Dutch Raiways.

oh, and this:
nstomjanssen2000 wrote:ask people to use the window as a toilet
is for the newest sprinters, they don't have toilets.
Guille3604 wrote:I've travelled a lot on the Nederlandse Spoorwegen and I have no complaints at all, try travelling in RENFE here in Spain. xD
Do they stop in the middle of nowhere and ask to dance tango?
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
MG2

Post by MG2 »

nstomjanssen2000 wrote:Do they stop in the middle of nowhere and ask to dance tango?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGpbeZWe3-4 :geek:
atimur

Post by atimur »

Using windows as a toilet is not convinient and dangerous, as long as pee can fall on the 3rd rail.
I don't know the level of customer service on NS, but the fact that they had closed and removed gangways on front/end cars of ICM Koploper units which means that the train consisting of several units doesn't have the walkway through the entire train, tells something about NS's customer care.
The absence of toilets (normal toilets, not windows) is very bad, especially if you ate something wrong.
asdff

Post by asdff »

"Fortunately" I have Metrovalencia in my town and I don't have to use RENFE. Which of them is worse?
atimur

Post by atimur »

The service quality depends on fleet which the company runs. Our RZD (Russian Railways, which logo looks much more like PID :D ) has a large range of passenger cars on service. Continuing toilet topic, some cars have a "pipe-to-track" system toilet, which should be closed while stabling on stations and when passing some areas, but newer ones have an "ecological friendly" toilet able to accept your waste 24/7. It's obvious that brand-new doubledecker 61-4465 cars are much more comfortable than mid-90s Ammendorf ones. Somewhere in the past, such cars as 81-717 or SG2 were modern, and previous models were also less preferred. I can blame some company if it does something which is obviously against customer's comfort, for example, if it removes toilets.
MTRHK

Post by MTRHK »

Automatic!: Disable ATB and put throttle to max and then go afk!
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

MTRHK wrote:Automatic!: Disable ATB and put throttle to max and then go afk!
Whats the idea of the game then?