I got some slang expressions for this game.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MetroSimGermany

@Maronit

Post by MetroSimGermany »

1. I like the smell of steam engines :D

2. If you don´t disable your train´s protection system that shouldn´t cause a crash...
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
TTGMB

Re: I got some slang expressions for this game.

Post by TTGMB »

Ok, how did you?: Break Physics at Tussenvelden on Line B, get a glitch where your pantograph doesn't react and hits the footbridge

More power as there can be. Make a train drive like it has full power with one pantograph.

I thought it was opposite day: Put pantographs up on 3rd Rail sections. And 3rd Rail shoes and pantographs down on OHLE sections
Last edited by TTGMB on 10 Jul 2016, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.
MetroSimGermany

@TTGMB

TTGMB wrote:Ok, how did you?: Break Physics at Tussenvelden on Line B, get a glitch where your pantograph doesn't react and hits the footbridge
So, you mean in 2013 or 2017? And how does the Glitch work? :o
TTGMB wrote:More power as there can be: Make a train drive like it has full power with one pantograph.
There are trains where this is no problem. I think they´re doing power transfer through the SchaKu´s :roll:
TTGMB wrote:I thought it was opposite day: Put pantographs up on 3rd Rail sections. And 3rd Rail shoes and pantographs up on OHLE sections
OHLE = Non electrified?
And btw, i´m keeping my 3rd Rail Shoes down on Overhead wire anyway. Is that wrong?
TTGMB

Re: @TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

MetroSimGermany wrote:
TTGMB wrote:Ok, how did you?: Break Physics at Tussenvelden on Line B, get a glitch where your pantograph doesn't react and hits the footbridge
So, you mean in 2013 or 2017? And how does the Glitch work? :o

TTGMB wrote:More power as there can be: Make a train drive like it has full power with one pantograph.
There are trains where this is no problem. I think they´re doing power transfer through the SchaKu´s :roll:
TTGMB wrote:I thought it was opposite day: Put pantographs up on 3rd Rail sections. And 3rd Rail shoes and pantographs up on OHLE sections
OHLE = Non electrified?
And btw, i´m keeping my 3rd Rail Shoes down on Overhead wire anyway. Is that wrong?
No
Maronit
Location: Noord-Brabant (North-Brabant), Nederland (The Netherlands)

Post by Maronit »

beep beep beep, drive your shift in reverse
Glasgow underground FTW, the london one is nice too.
heb inmiddels gehoorschade volgens mij, vanwege vierkante wielen in de sim. -2.00 FTW :lol:
TTGMB

Post by TTGMB »

We are running out of ideas.

The next station is ZZZ : Get bored while driving.

Luke Trackwalker : Go between two stations in a trackwalking like view
MetroSimGermany

TTGMB wrote:We are running out of ideas.
Image No. :P

Double Train: Play on a Laptop while riding a Metro train in real life.
brozma

I'm back with expressions!

Post by brozma »

Well, after some years I came back to this topic, and I see, there are so many exprresions. But don't give up! You can make more of them. *mimics Shia LaBeouf* JUST DO IT!!!
I wasn't active for so long because my laptop had a HDD boot sector failure (it was unable start OS at all). But I got it fixed. And I was writing this post from it.
Anyway in order to liven up this topic I was thinking abou expressions and I got this

Train is stomping/thumping = Train has flat wheels
Lift panto up = Raise the pantograph
Drop panto down = Lower the pantograph
Heavy towing = Tow HSM train with diesel locomotive
Genocide driver = Driver who drives very roughly and irresponsibly. Speeding up and slowing down very quickly (even using emergency brake). In real life, this will cause serious injuries to passengers and can cause serious damage to traction motors and brake discs
Neutral driver = Driver who drives sometimes roughly, sometimes carefully. For passenger it's unpredictable when driver makes rough move or not (even uses emergency brake).
True pacifist driver = Driver who drives carefully and takes passengers as a fragile or valuable stuff, which musn't be damaged under any circumstances. He/She uses emergency brake, when he/she absolutely have to. (that's me! I'm true pacifist driver)
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
707Metro

Post by 707Metro »

Tip out - Terminate your train before the booked destination
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Train, to... ZZZZZZ... At... Platform number 2... Is about to depaaaart... Will stops in: Rijndam Centraalzlzlzlzslsldll... Rijndam Blaaaaaaa... Rijndam...

(At this moment, when the intercomunicator was being repared, the train leaved the station, so, no one coud listen the departure announcement)
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.