Voortgang Beta 3.8

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

serkantkn

Voortgang Beta 3.8

Post by serkantkn »

When will there be anymore? I'm tired of waiting. I'm sure everyone is bored. I would appreciate if you could give a clear date. The release date was given before the end of 2014. But nearly two months have passed out. Why did you write that you are going to come out again. Photos of the pre-construction phase would come. Now was interrupted. Test drive video does not exist. Forums like so empty anymore.

In addition, the alarm system is not a separate application would be more useful if integrated into the simulator. If the lack of driving a passenger sıkıcılaştır other detail. How about putting the figure at least moving passengers to the stations even that runs.

I know it is difficult to make. Make sure that if I knew you could write the program would have helped. But in this case, not only would suffice to indicate missing.

Good work.

Translated Turkish to English with Google Translate. Sorry for Speech disorders.
nstomjanssen2000

Re: Voortgang Beta 3.8

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

serkantkn wrote:...The release date was given before the end of 2014. ...
Februari isn't really the end, is it? I think you're confused with 2013, today it's 2014.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
HTMfan

Post by HTMfan »

still the release was planned before end 2013 as far as i saw.....
Hallo ik maak add-ons for omsi en minecraft en ik speel graag met metrosim.
hello i make add-ons for omsi and resourcepacks for minecraft and i love to play metrosim
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

There has never been an official release date yet, and there still isn't.