Weather

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

John Brock

Weather

Post by John Brock »

Will we be able to change the weather in any updates coming soon (possibly a 3.9 BETA Version)?
HOY3

Re: Weather

Post by HOY3 »

Maybe...nothing is impossible. I've sent a PM @michiel to this. But I think of it's a very big modification for a 3 beta. Maybe we have this for beta 4.

PS: sorry for up
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Michiel hasn't much time, and the more he's spending at reading such spam, the less he can work on the simulator. When you look through the old forum, you can find screemshots with clouds. And on his Youtube-channel, he posted a video with a dark environnement. (in night, you know what I mean
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

So it's for this reason I have created a topic in ducth (language of michiel) for evrybody post its ideas and I gathered all ideas in one post in order that michiel can read all ideas (and render thanks at their author) and adapt the best ones to future beta.
So , please do not create others topic as : " It would be good to have ..." , and post all ideas in my topic.

PS: a moderator could lock this topic? Thanks.