Beta 3.8?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Koppara

Beta 3.8?

Post by Koppara »

Are you guys working for beta 3.8? If you are some tips for the game: Passengers, timetable is there is " Drive train 74845CD " Then from the map you write the train " name " and you get in the train.
And if you are working on it can you show some pics!
Also when you download it there comes the .dll files with it because I dont have admin permissions and I cant download it :( Ty!!

ps. my parents are in Italy for 6months
MG2

Re: Beta 3.8?

Post by MG2 »

The author of the simulator will always keep you up to date with the development. And all hints and tips such as passengers etc. will be worked out in the future, but not in the next Beta/test version 3.8.
Koppara

Post by Koppara »

Ok! :) Is there a publish day for 3.8?
Daggen

Post by Daggen »

Not yet. You could check the Dutch part of the forum. Beta 3.8 Voortgang. There are some screenshots, but no release date yet.
nstomjanssen2000

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

And if I was you, I shouldn't tell that my parents are away.
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
juanrsg3

Post by juanrsg3 »

Michiel »11:48

Beta 3.8 will include the following additions (can still be changed):
- R-Net SG3 vehicles (fictitious final design is not yet known, after all)
- Extensions of the lines A and C, each with a new drive.
- Timetable 2016 (complete with SG3 and RSG3)

In these first two screenshots of the fictional R-Net equipment in anticipation of how the final design, and a look at the modified drive East Park, where the change has been adapted because East Park Street is not the end anymore. 1:12 The bills were after nearly 50 years of hard time to replace, and East Park because an endpoint longer have this removed. On the other hand, two bills to get away so that the ATB to green 60 can on tracks 2 and 3. A shallower curve Track 1 and 4 remain siding.download/file.php?id=69

Ranstad-net is my favorite haulier he rides in Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Zaandam, wetlands, horn and line 300 (Hoofddorp, Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena (
HTM tram line 16 (now Randstad network. (Surrounding network is R-Net.

Michael: If it will only contain R/SG3-materieel I assume the piece to Lely Worth ZUB will get, and if security is similar to the Hoekse line? Contains catenary? Is that correct?
HOY3

Post by HOY3 »

Lelywaard is on line C so I didn't think there will pantograph or ZUB, but 3rd rail & ATB. But in A line, between Araplein & Springstraat, I think there will pantograph & ZUB. Maybe you confuse Lelywaard & Araplein. Araplein with "A" as the line.