What I found when I was in Explore mode.

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

What I found when I was in Explore mode.

Post by brozma »

Hello everyone again, when I once played in Explore mode, I found incredible things :shock: . There's that things:

1.If you go very fast against stopblock at train yard your train will immediately stop :shock: . In real life the train will break the stopblock and get derailed :roll: .

2.If you accidentaly set SG2 into line A, the ATB system get confused :? , and slow down the train to 10 km/h.

3.If you accidentaly set the MG2 to section where is only overhad wire the MG2 lose traction and is unable to move :( .

4.If you disable protection you can reach incredible speeds. My record is 180 km/h. :o I reach this record with RSG3 (My record was previously 130 km/h, reached with RSG2)

If you think i'm crazy :roll: or mad :x , I'm not. I am just curious. By the way. What do you think about this? :?: :?:

Brozma
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
senjer

Re: What I found when I was in Explore mode.

Post by senjer »

I will answer point by point:
1. The stopblock will stop immediately now, maybe later it will be changed when damage is inserted. (Won't be happening soon)
2. The SG2 can't drive on the A line with ZUB protection, the ATB will see no signal and gives you a max. 10 km/h limit.
3. The MG2 hasn't a pantograph and because of that it can not drive on overhead wired tracks.
4. When the ATB or ZUB is on you can't but when turned off you can, if this will change? Not soon. So hold the ATB or ZUB on.

Hope this will answer your questions.
brozma

Re: What I found when I was in Explore mode.

Post by brozma »

senjer wrote:I will answer point by point:
1. The stopblock will stop immediately now, maybe later it will be changed when damage is inserted. (Won't be happening soon)
2. The SG2 can't drive on the A line with ZUB protection, the ATB will see no signal and gives you a max. 10 km/h limit.
3. The MG2 hasn't a pantograph and because of that it can not drive on overhead wired tracks.
4. When the ATB or ZUB is on you can't but when turned off you can, if this will change? Not soon. So hold the ATB or ZUB on.

Hope this will answer your questions.
Yes senjer that will be okay :mrgreen: . I just want to share my experiences with other people :) .
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English