Help!

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

gabrielastock

Help!

Post by gabrielastock »

I'm using a 1973 stock in Rijndam, I can't make the train move after coupling on the other 1973 stock, I've set up the train, press the accelerate key, but it still doesn't want to move, what can I do?
Sjoerd

Re: Help!

Post by Sjoerd »

I had the same recently. Turned out the direction setting reverted to neutral, so I just had to set it to forward again ;)
(And make sure only one cab, the one from which you are driving, is activated in the train)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
gabrielastock

Post by gabrielastock »

So I shut off the UDNM off?
gabrielastock

Post by gabrielastock »

Beside's that, how do I release the brakes from the defective metro train in Rijndam 2018
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Did you have a clear signal to depart? If not, the ATB system will probably have set the brakes anyway, and you can't depart (unless you press ` to release acknowledge the ATB, in which case accerelating up to 10km/h is possible).
If a path is set and you have a green signal (a green signal outside, or if no light signals are present; at least Green-35/50/70/80/100 shown in the cab), you can depart.... Provided only one cab is active in the train (yes, that includes shunting positions), all passenger doors are closed, and the direction is set to forward.

Oh.... And having power (not being on a un-electrified track, if you are on an electric train) is usefull too :D
(If you have no power, you should see a red warming light with a little black lightningbolt on it in the cab)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D