Trainzdriver328

Re: Simvliet Network Expansion

Post by Trainzdriver328 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
A German Train Simulator Gamer! 🎮🎮 🚄🚄
Cirkellijn

Post by Cirkellijn »

I must say; Fair Point! :lol: A Bus-Tube-Train is a pretty good Invention.
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)
lazyricky

Post by lazyricky »

Cirkellijn wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 12:26 "Metro Simulator Beta" - its already a crime to add Trams and Commuter Trains, so if Buses are added then its "Transport Simulator Beta"
in my opinion metro sim is perfect as it is..personally I would be quite bored to be able to play only in subway lines, fictional or not. Trains are a very good addition to that and add more variety, it's a quite good touch..even because maybe there could be people that just want to play with subways, and you can do that in the sim, or you can focus on trains..it gives you also a free and "weak pc friendly" little train simulator! :)
lazyricky

Post by lazyricky »

I just would really like to see more Dutch rolling stock instead of adding foreign trains in the network. I'd really love to see added in future MAT64s in PLAN V and PLAN U versions..or maybe the Sgms, or a more detailed version of the 2200 series, together with some other diesel or electric dutch loks. I think it would be a good idea for metros too. like adding some Amsterdam subway trains or stuff like that!
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

lazyricky wrote: 09 Jul 2020, 11:23 like adding some Amsterdam subway trains or stuff like that!
Go ahead, feel free to start building the 3D models. :D
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D