Simvliet Network Expansion

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Cirkellijn

Simvliet Network Expansion

Post by Cirkellijn »

Hello all,

Ive been playing Metro Sim Beta for a good year now but i just recently signed into the Forum to discuss a new Topic about the Simvliet Map. I really love the Metro Network in Simvliet, but when i see the Rjindam Network, i wonder why Simvliet hasnt got more Lines too. I think the Line D is a great Expansion as it represents the Rotterdam-Den Haag Line E and the Trams in Hageningen/Zoutplas are also fun to drive (even if i dont know why they arent in Simvliet itself), but i think a second Expansion would be cool, too. For Example would a Metro Line E be fun (Maybe a underground Terminus under Ground Level Simvliet Centraal and Upper Level Simvliet Centrum). The northern Part of the City has no Metro yet. :) Also a Commuter Line (like RjindamRail in Rjindam) would be a good Improvement, as the Double Decker Sprinter Trains would really fit there. That would be my Ideas but i opened this Topic, so you all can post your Ideas here.

Have a nice Evening,

Cirkellijn
A Tram is good, but a Metro is better! 8-)
RotterdamMetroLover

Re: Simvliet Network Expansion

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

I think there is another topic posted about expansions, many people asked for it. @Michiel can you close this topic please?
Cirkellijn

Post by Cirkellijn »

There isnt one. I couldnt find it. Neither for Rjindam nore for Simvliet or other Maps.
alexandru987

Post by alexandru987 »

isnt there a plan to make line A into a circle line , down from araplein to centrum/centraal station ? Line B was supposed to connect to it too
metrolord

Post by metrolord »

alexandru987 wrote: 03 Jul 2020, 18:57 isnt there a plan to make line A into a circle line , down from araplein to centrum/centraal station ? Line B was supposed to connect to it too
Line C is better for making a circle line.
The only Ukrainian on this forum.
Sleeping trains is the best transport type.
Cirkellijn

Post by Cirkellijn »

I dont think its a good Idea to let Line C stop at SV Centraal/Centrum twice without even forming a real Circle. I would let it end at Airport. Also it should terminate at Oostpark again and a shuttle Line E should go to Delsblaak (Like the small single-track M5 Shuttle in Rjindam). A Line F should start underground at SV Centrum connect the north Part. The Trams are pretty fun in Zoutplas and Hageningen, especially the shared Metro-Tram Part with high and low Platforms. But i would add SimvlietSprinter Commuter Services like in Rjindam. They could go from Centraal to Delfsblaak and maybe a bit further into the Countryside. But these are only my own future ideas. Everyone has their own Opinion, and i would improve the Network like that if i could. ;) :)
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Here's how to get a topic locked: Let's talk about the lack of buses in Simvliet. :twisted:
Light Rail rapid transit (Tram-train) > Metro
Cirkellijn

Post by Cirkellijn »

"Metro Simulator Beta" - its already a crime to add Trams and Commuter Trains, so if Buses are added then its "Transport Simulator Beta"
metrolord

Post by metrolord »

Cirkellijn wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 12:26 "Metro Simulator Beta" - its already a crime to add Trams and Commuter Trains, so if Buses are added then its "Transport Simulator Beta"
And trolleybuses
The only Ukrainian on this forum.
Sleeping trains is the best transport type.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Cirkellijn wrote: 05 Jul 2020, 12:26 "Metro Simulator Beta" - its already a crime to add Trams and Commuter Trains, so if Buses are added then its "Transport Simulator Beta"
The more the merrier :P
Light Rail rapid transit (Tram-train) > Metro