How to disable ZUB in RSG2?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

How to disable ZUB in RSG2?

Post by brozma »

Hello everyone again, you know always if I create a train RSG2 in bergpark and want to go to Stadionweg where can I connect to the line correct for this train (RSG2 can only operate on line A between Stadionweg and Springstraat :roll: ), I have to go trough a section where is a system ATB and ATB system is not compatible for RSG2 (Only ZUB is compatible for RSG2 :roll: ). So if i turn on controls and try to go, the confused ZUB system don't let me go faster then 10 km/h and that's awful. Is there any chance to disable ZUB and go with RSG2 faster? :?: :?:

Brozma
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Josh

Re: How to disable ZUB in RSG2?

Post by Josh »

You can disable it with Ctrl + Shift + A.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

Best way to do so while keeping it realistic (disabling train protection is not allowed unless the line is taken out of service) is to couple a SG2 vehicle in front and drive from that one until the point you can switch, then decouple the vehicle again.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Michiel wrote:Best way to do so while keeping it realistic (disabling train protection is not allowed unless the line is taken out of service) is to couple a SG2 vehicle in front and drive from that one until the point you can switch, then decouple the vehicle again.
I think this is a difficult way. 8-) I think the easier way is disable ZUB and go to the Stadionweg normally. :idea:
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English