Line E for Simvliet?

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

MetroRotterdam

Line E for Simvliet?

Post by MetroRotterdam »

Hello Guys,
I know that Simvliet Line D and the Tram Network was just released, but im a very big Fan of the Simvliet Metro so im wondering where Line E will go and where it will start and end. Or most importantly is it a Lightrail or a normal Metro? I dont think the Network will end at Line D so i hope that Line E will connect a new Part of Simvliet. I also wonder where Line M8 in Rjindam will go. An answer would be nice.

Thanks to all people that run this cool forum! ;)
Jim2016

Re: Line E for Simvliet?

Post by Jim2016 »

I don’t think Michiel has plans for a line E
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

And interms with slow computers, Rijndam is just passed its limits.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
MetroRotterdam

Post by MetroRotterdam »

I know it wont be in the near future. But it would just be interesting to see suggestions from others, where it could go when its finished. But if you look at Rjindam you're right. There is even a Regional Train Service you can drive in Rjindam. But for me its a bit too much. Simvliet has the perfekt network with its metros and trams.
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

I think there might be more tram lines at Hageningen at some point in the future, there is a provision for extension there.
Michel did say one day there might be another Simvliet map set in the 1980s (though we got Simvliet 1982 in game).
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

AlistairCowell wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 17:00 Michel did say one day there might be another Simvliet map set in the 1980s (though we got Simvliet 1982 in game).
He had said 1985
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Jim2016 wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 17:09
AlistairCowell wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 17:00 Michel did say one day there might be another Simvliet map set in the 1980s (though we got Simvliet 1982 in game).
He had said 1985
I assume that would have De Molens too because that was a thing 8-)
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
MetroRotterdam

Post by MetroRotterdam »

The only thing i don't like about Simvliet 2020 is that Line B goes to the Airport and Line C does this weird Loop. In my opinion Line A and B could end at Simvliet Centrum and Line C at Simvliet Airport. But Simvliet Centraal and Simvliet Centrum are kinda the same Station so why does Line C have to stop there two times. The Line to Simvliet Poort could also be used by a Line E for example.
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

MetroRotterdam wrote: 07 Jan 2020, 13:40 The only thing i don't like about Simvliet 2020 is that Line B goes to the Airport and Line C does this weird Loop. In my opinion Line A and B could end at Simvliet Centrum and Line C at Simvliet Airport. But Simvliet Centraal and Simvliet Centrum are kinda the same Station so why does Line C have to stop there two times. The Line to Simvliet Poort could also be used by a Line E for example.
True but, look on the plus side, anyone wanting to go from the Poort to Parklaan has a direct service. Want to finish trading and you live at the Poort? No problem, get the Metro!
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

iamhankhamTS wrote:
True but, look on the plus side, anyone wanting to go from the Poort to Parklaan has a direct service. Want to finish trading and you live at the Poort? No problem, get the Metro!
I would be the fool that goes to Delfsblaak and takes a train instead
Usually found in the 1700 and the 186 043/186 122