Even More Layout Ideas

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sgt_DeBones

Even More Layout Ideas

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

The purpose here is to share your own layout ideas and being creative. Please be extra saucy with the details.

I'm currently working on a geographic map of a transit center and the surrounding area on a railroad corridor in the suburbs. It involves 5 tracks (4 metro-light rail, 1 mainline) and bus bays. There's also a freeway involved. I'll post it when it's ready.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Domi2005

Re: Even More Layout Ideas

Post by Domi2005 »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 20:14 The purpose here is to share your own layout ideas and being creative. Please be extra saucy with the details.
What kind of layouts do you mean exactly? Do you mean transit system layouts that could make it into Metro Simulator potentially?
AlistairCowell

Post by AlistairCowell »

Another new route? That would be great :D
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Domi2005 wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 20:47 What kind of layouts do you mean exactly? Do you mean transit system layouts that could make it into Metro Simulator potentially?
I'm glad you asked. All of the above! It could be transit maps, geographic maps, (rail)road maps, city maps... etc. As long as it's on topic with metro systems.
Like I've stated, I'm working on a geographic map layout for 1 of my transit center in 1 of my made up cities.
Trainzdriver328

Post by Trainzdriver328 »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 20:58
Domi2005 wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 20:47 What kind of layouts do you mean exactly? Do you mean transit system layouts that could make it into Metro Simulator potentially?
I'm glad you asked. All of the above! It could be transit maps, geographic maps, (rail)road maps, city maps... etc. As long as it's on topic with metro systems.
Like I've stated, I'm working on a geographic map layout for 1 of my transit center in 1 of my made up cities.
and how are you going to build the route? do you have the editor?
A German Train Simulator Gamer! 🎮🎮 🚄🚄
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

AlistairCowell wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 20:55 Another new route? That would be great :D
Trainzdriver328 wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 20:58 and how are you going to build the route? do you have the editor?
I wish. That's kind of why I made this topic, to have those, self include, who don't have the map editor to be creative and share different and cool layout ideas of all types, whether it's one crossing or an entire city. Trying to spark creative minds.
PetttRocket

Post by PetttRocket »

i want the editor too.
you can just give us the editor and we find out how it works
Hi
senjer

Post by senjer »

Not going to happen soon :twisted:
PetttRocket