Problem while installing 3.15

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

TheChrizzly

Problem while installing 3.15

Post by TheChrizzly »

Hi everybody,

After Downloading the new 3.15-Setup today i have the Problem, that i cannot install it. I get not chance, to choose a Path. After clicking "Next" and "Install" i get the following Error Message and the Installation ends.
Error Path.png
Error Path.png (21.14 KiB) Viewed 2756 times
Any ideas? Did i anything wrong?

Greetz
agustinldx

Re: Problem while installing 3.15

Post by agustinldx »

Hi, I have a problem when I open 3.15 and I don't know how to fix it
Attachments
error when opening beta 3.15
error when opening beta 3.15
Captura de pantalla (3).png (82.73 KiB) Viewed 2676 times
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

Try launching the installer as an admin, if it doesn't work, then maybe you should check that missing dll "VCRUNTIME140.dll".
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

I think it would be better if you re-download the installer, if possible by another browser
EDIT
TheChrizzly wrote: 28 Sep 2019, 09:30 Hi everybody,
After Downloading the new 3.15-Setup today i have the Problem, that i cannot install it. I get not chance, to choose a Path. After clicking "Next" and "Install" i get the following Error Message and the Installation ends.
Error Path.png

Greetz
I think it would be better if you uninstall the simulator first (do not forget to save the activities and .CTD files), then restart the instalator, if the problem persists then re-download the instalator and try again.
TheChrizzly

Post by TheChrizzly »

MP 85 wrote: 28 Sep 2019, 17:44 I think it would be better if you re-download the installer, if possible by another browser
EDIT
TheChrizzly wrote: 28 Sep 2019, 09:30 Hi everybody,
Error Path.png

Greetz
I think it would be better if you uninstall the simulator first (do not forget to save the activities and .CTD files), then restart the instalator, if the problem persists then re-download the instalator and try again.
Awesome,

Problem is solved by uninstalling the old 3.14 and then installing 3.15.

Thanks...