MAIB: Metro Accident Investigation Buro

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

brozma

Re: MAIB: Metro Accident Investigation Buro

Post by brozma »

iamhankhamTS wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 18:46 Yeah! I've got plenty going on in real life at the moment so when I find the time, I'll be report writing!
Okay. I'll wait. ;)
Sgt_DeBones wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 15:32 Try not to catch a felony with your actions. :lol:

Jeez man! I didn't mean that literally. I meant that figuratively. In real life, I wouldn't harm that engineer. Instead, I would proabably just cuss him out with foul language and threaten him with reporting his actions to CEO. And I think, that I would proabably do some ugly ranting to him, but only if I would have enough evidences about his bad job, otherwise I won't do that.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

brozma wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 19:44
Sgt_DeBones wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 15:32 Try not to catch a felony with your actions. :lol:

Jeez man! I didn't mean that literally. I meant that figuratively. In real life, I wouldn't harm that engineer. Instead, I would proabably just cuss him out with foul language and threaten him with reporting his actions to CEO. And I think, that I would proabably do some ugly ranting to him, but only if I would have enough evidences about his bad job, otherwise I won't do that.
Looks like my sarcastic comment flew over your head.. or pierced through your heart. Either way, I knew you were joking.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
brozma

Post by brozma »

Well, It's been long since I reported the incident from 17th of october 2019, and still there's no answer about it. I wonder how's the investigation going?
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

brozma wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 19:52 Well, It's been long since I reported the incident from 17th of october 2019, and still there's no answer about it. I wonder how's the investigation going?
I've temporarily frozen reports due to how busy my life has become and a drop in interest with Metro Sim. If I find the motivation again, you'll get the reports back! ;)
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

iamhankhamTS wrote: 15 Nov 2019, 17:22
brozma wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 19:52 Well, It's been long since I reported the incident from 17th of october 2019, and still there's no answer about it. I wonder how's the investigation going?
I've temporarily frozen reports due to how busy my life has become and a drop in interest with Metro Sim. If I find the motivation again, you'll get the reports back! ;)
Could you give a license to resolve incidents?
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !