Changing of destination board

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

metrosimfan

Changing of destination board

Post by metrosimfan »

Hello,
I edited a scenario of Rijndam 2018, that there are SG2 stock on duty on the line M1 (Molenwijk-Noorderport). Now I have the problem, that the AI displays a different destination, that I wish. There are two destinations. (One in blue with line-number M1 and one in black without a number).

The AI displays the "false"...

What I must do, that the AI displays the right?

Greets...
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
Sjoerd

Re: Changing of destination board

Post by Sjoerd »

I looked at it, and I think I found the problem; there is a configuration file in the route directory (not reachable to you, as it is part of the 000-database file), which translates the destination as specified in the CTD file into a position on the list of destinations on the vehicle.
In the CTD, this destination is "1-ndp" (1 to Noorderpoort). In this configuration file, that destination code is present twice, linking it to both destination nr. 4 (the blue one) and nr.22 (the back one). The simulator obviously can't display both of them, so it chooses one.

I have corrected the error in my files, so it should be fixed with the next release. ;)
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to fix it now.
Last edited by Sjoerd on 16 Feb 2019, 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

Thanks, Sjoerd!
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

You can somewhat edit .000 files but you must use a hexadecimal editor. Editing that portion with notepad will corrupt the file. Also not all portions of the 000 file are in cleartext. I know that train configs are and things like route descriptions but many other things have also been compressed in some way.

Greets, Mika
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)