WIP: MVG Class A + B

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: WIP: MVG Class A

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Thanks. :) I'm gonna test it.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Tested in the morning activity line C (Simvliet 2020). For now, I only found a problem: at some stations, the train which I travelled started running, but then it stopped again, which means I had to deactivate the Al, accelerate and then activate again the Al, otherwise it wouldn't reach the next stations.
I also have two questions:

1) What the woman says in the closing doors moment? As I don't understand german, maybe someone can answer that...
2) Can we open the driver cab doors? I tried it, but I couldn't do it...

Here's a screenshot, taken after a short ride between Lelywaard and Stadionweg.
Attachments
Stadionweg.jpg
Stadionweg.jpg (83.88 KiB) Viewed 6749 times
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

1) She says : "bitte zurückbleiben!" Translation : "Please go backwards"
2) Ithink it's not possible. I try too.
And Hi world! :D
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Citadis wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 12:15 1) She says : "bitte zurückbleiben!" Translation : "Please go backwards"
I see... Like the famous "stand clear of the closing doors, please" in the New York city subway. ;)

Thanks.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 10:37 Tested in the morning activity line C (Simvliet 2020). For now, I only found a problem: at some stations, the train which I travelled started running, but then it stopped again, which means I had to deactivate the Al, accelerate and then activate again the Al, otherwise it wouldn't reach the next stations.
I do not see this happen on my computer. Perhaps a path has not been set yet? Or the blue "Vertrekverbod" (Dutch for "departure prohibited") indicators (on the panel marked "abfahrt abwarten"; German for "wait for departure") on the panel were on (when you are too early compared to the timetable)?
I also have two questions:

1) What the woman says in the closing doors moment? As I don't understand german, maybe someone can answer that...
"Bitte zurückbleiben!" - Please stay back (So; do not approach the doors, as they will be closing).
2) Can we open the driver cab doors? I tried it, but I couldn't do it...
Only the door to the passenger compartment (Shift+X).
The other animation-function I normally use for the driver doors, key Ctrl+X, has been used to enable you to switch from map-specific destinations to repaintable destinations (and back).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 12:46
Alfacinha315 wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 10:37 Tested in the morning activity line C (Simvliet 2020). For now, I only found a problem: at some stations, the train which I travelled started running, but then it stopped again, which means I had to deactivate the Al, accelerate and then activate again the Al, otherwise it wouldn't reach the next stations.
I do not see this happen on my computer. Perhaps a path has not been set yet? Or the blue "Vertrekverbod" (Dutch for "departure prohibited") indicators (on the panel marked "abfahrt abwarten"; German for "wait for departure") on the panel were on (when you are too early compared to the timetable)?
OK, no problem. I will test again later (perhaps with another activity) and post feedback.

Thanks anyway.
ThePresident19

Post by ThePresident19 »

I've tried the new train and it seems that ATB is not working in any map and i also had problems with activities in simviliet
perfecttrains1000

Post by perfecttrains1000 »

no it has no ATB (i tried it on explore) (without Ctrl + Shift and A)
- Likes London Underground
- Somehow relates anything to trains
Guille3604

Post by Guille3604 »

ThePresident19 wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 16:25 I've tried the new train and it seems that ATB is not working in any map and i also had problems with activities in simviliet
Yup, I got a lot of traffic jam at Slimviet Airport and Stadionweg. :lol:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I found the problem. Now working on a solution....
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D