London Underground trains

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Alfacinha315

Re: London Underground trains

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Hi there. I modified the express activity line C (for Simvliet 2020), made by Sjoerd Ydema, in order to use the S7 stock. However, when I open the simulator, it doesn't appear on the game. I searched through the file, and I can't spot the error...
Can anyone help me, please?
Attachments
Express service LUS7.zip
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

XML error in line 400....

Change this:

<consist start="LEL2">
<train pack="London" file="LUS7.xml">
</consist>

To this:

<consist start="LEL2">
<train pack="London" file="LUS7.xml"/>
</consist>
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Sjoerd wrote: 19 Feb 2019, 12:56 XML error in line 400....

Change this:

<consist start="LEL2">
<train pack="London" file="LUS7.xml">
</consist>

To this:

<consist start="LEL2">
<train pack="London" file="LUS7.xml"/>
</consist>
Thanks Sjoerd. :) Here's the correct file.

BTW, I hope you don't mind about using one of your activities in order to just change the rolling stock...
Attachments
Express service LUS7.zip
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 240 times
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

I have some sad news. These trains were partially made based on information obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. As you are aware, Brittain is planning on leaving the EU. This unfortunately also means this freedom of information no longer applies to EU citizens, and therefore we are unable to publish these trains anymore after a hard Brexit. So please enjoy them while you can, and don't forget to make many screenshots.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Michiel wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 05:16 I have some sad news. These trains were partially made based on information obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. As you are aware, Brittain is planning on leaving the EU. This unfortunately also means this freedom of information no longer applies to EU citizens, and therefore we are unable to publish these trains anymore after a hard Brexit. So please enjoy them while you can, and don't forget to make many screenshots.
I thought the problem was about the articles 11 and 13... :lol:
MattGames

Post by MattGames »

Michiel wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 05:16 I have some sad news. These trains were partially made based on information obtained through the Freedom of Information Act. As you are aware, Brittain is planning on leaving the EU. This unfortunately also means this freedom of information no longer applies to EU citizens, and therefore we are unable to publish these trains anymore after a hard Brexit. So please enjoy them while you can, and don't forget to make many screenshots.
So does this mean that these trains disapear from the simulator?
Cheers from Finland :D
luka23

Post by luka23 »

Would you look at the date!
MattGames

Post by MattGames »

Oh yeah, sorry my bad, didn't realise :oops:
Cheers from Finland :D
Domi2005

Post by Domi2005 »

At first, I thought that this is real but then I realized that this is April Fools!
It did seem unlikely to happen anyway, so it didn't seem very credible. To me at least.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

MattGames wrote: 01 Apr 2019, 13:23 So does this mean that these trains disapear from the simulator?
Yes, it also means the new fictional route inspired by London that we have been secretly working on will never be released:
Or will it? :lol: :P :D