Favourite Trains

General discussions

Moderators: senjer, Tom

Post Reply

What is your favourite MetroSim train?

SG2
5
14%
MG2/1
6
17%
SG2/1
14
40%
SG3
10
29%
 
Total votes: 35

metrolord
Posts: 81
Joined: 02 May 2018, 15:06

Favourite Trains

Post by metrolord » 07 Jul 2018, 16:33

Hey guys! Choose your favourite trains in poll!
MetroSim Beta is the best metro simulator in the world :D

User avatar
Michiel
Site Admin
Posts: 1714
Joined: 11 Sep 2011, 13:32

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by Michiel » 07 Jul 2018, 16:44

Those aren't even all trains....

User avatar
MG2
Posts: 994
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 19:44

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by MG2 » 07 Jul 2018, 17:22

Michiel wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 16:44
Those aren't even all trains....
Wich means that it's hard for me to choose my favourite :P

RotterdamMetroLover
Posts: 451
Joined: 23 Jan 2017, 15:21
Location: Nootdorp

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by RotterdamMetroLover » 07 Jul 2018, 20:52

MG2 wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 17:22
Michiel wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 16:44
Those aren't even all trains....
Wich means that it's hard for me to choose my favourite :P
Mine too, but that's NS train, so it's off topic. :?

User avatar
luka23
Posts: 367
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 19:41

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by luka23 » 07 Jul 2018, 22:47

SG2 for me, I grew up with them. I've driven a few of them myself IRL and I really miss seeing them and travelling. When I think about the Rotterdam Metro, SG2's pop up the first in my mind.

User avatar
Citadis
Posts: 49
Joined: 11 Jul 2017, 12:14
Location: France

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by Citadis » 08 Jul 2018, 17:15

My favourite train is the sg3 5700 R-net
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta!
Image

DaanSGMm
Posts: 73
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 16:10
Location: Maassluis (NL)

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by DaanSGMm » 08 Jul 2018, 17:24

I really like the SG2/1, because i live along line C in Schiedam, where most of the trains are used. When R-net was introduced, and when old and new trains drived coupled, I always ran to the old train (I was 10 then) cause I grew op with the old ones.... that plastic steats... :D
hello there :)

RotterdamMetroLover
Posts: 451
Joined: 23 Jan 2017, 15:21
Location: Nootdorp

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by RotterdamMetroLover » 08 Jul 2018, 18:10

DaanSGMm wrote:
08 Jul 2018, 17:24
I really like the SG2/1, because i live along line C in Schiedam, where most of the trains are used. When R-net was introduced, and when old and new trains drived coupled, I always ran to the old train (I was 10 then) cause I grew op with the old ones.... that plastic steats... :D
On line C you also see the MG2/1. I also used to live somewhere near line C, until I moved almost a year ago. I live now near The Hague and near a terminus where the newest tram of HTM is running. But that's off topic (Well, sort of, because it's not RET related)

DaanSGMm
Posts: 73
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 16:10
Location: Maassluis (NL)

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by DaanSGMm » 13 Jul 2018, 07:56

RotterdamMetroLover wrote:
08 Jul 2018, 18:10
DaanSGMm wrote:
08 Jul 2018, 17:24
I really like the SG2/1, because i live along line C in Schiedam, where most of the trains are used. When R-net was introduced, and when old and new trains drived coupled, I always ran to the old train (I was 10 then) cause I grew op with the old ones.... that plastic steats... :D
On line C you also see the MG2/1. I also used to live somewhere near line C, until I moved almost a year ago. I live now near The Hague and near a terminus where the newest tram of HTM is running. But that's off topic (Well, sort of, because it's not RET related)
Indeed the MG2/1 is running too, but for some reason I like SG more...
hello there :)

Post Reply