Favourite Trains

General discussions

Moderators: senjer, Tom

Post Reply

What is your favourite MetroSim train?

SG2
5
15%
MG2/1
5
15%
SG2/1
13
39%
SG3
10
30%
 
Total votes: 33

metrolord
Posts: 61
Joined: 02 May 2018, 15:06

Favourite Trains

Post by metrolord » 07 Jul 2018, 16:33

Hey guys! Choose your favourite trains in poll!
MetroSim Beta is the best metro simulator in the world :D

User avatar
Michiel
Site Admin
Posts: 1662
Joined: 11 Sep 2011, 13:32

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by Michiel » 07 Jul 2018, 16:44

Those aren't even all trains....

User avatar
MG2
Posts: 976
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 19:44

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by MG2 » 07 Jul 2018, 17:22

Michiel wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 16:44
Those aren't even all trains....
Wich means that it's hard for me to choose my favourite :P

RotterdamMetroLover
Posts: 429
Joined: 23 Jan 2017, 15:21

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by RotterdamMetroLover » 07 Jul 2018, 20:52

MG2 wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 17:22
Michiel wrote:
07 Jul 2018, 16:44
Those aren't even all trains....
Wich means that it's hard for me to choose my favourite :P
Mine too, but that's NS train, so it's off topic. :?

User avatar
luka23
Posts: 332
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 19:41

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by luka23 » 07 Jul 2018, 22:47

SG2 for me, I grew up with them. I've driven a few of them myself IRL and I really miss seeing them and travelling. When I think about the Rotterdam Metro, SG2's pop up the first in my mind.
Op oude forum LukRacer...
Iemand een '57 Gibson Les Paul Custom gevonden vlakbij Alexanderpark?

User avatar
Citadis
Posts: 31
Joined: 11 Jul 2017, 12:14
Location: France

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by Citadis » 08 Jul 2018, 17:15

My favourite train is the sg3 5700 R-net
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta!
Image

DaanSGMm
Posts: 33
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 16:10

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by DaanSGMm » 08 Jul 2018, 17:24

I really like the SG2/1, because i live along line C in Schiedam, where most of the trains are used. When R-net was introduced, and when old and new trains drived coupled, I always ran to the old train (I was 10 then) cause I grew op with the old ones.... that plastic steats... :D

RotterdamMetroLover
Posts: 429
Joined: 23 Jan 2017, 15:21

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by RotterdamMetroLover » 08 Jul 2018, 18:10

DaanSGMm wrote:
08 Jul 2018, 17:24
I really like the SG2/1, because i live along line C in Schiedam, where most of the trains are used. When R-net was introduced, and when old and new trains drived coupled, I always ran to the old train (I was 10 then) cause I grew op with the old ones.... that plastic steats... :D
On line C you also see the MG2/1. I also used to live somewhere near line C, until I moved almost a year ago. I live now near The Hague and near a terminus where the newest tram of HTM is running. But that's off topic (Well, sort of, because it's not RET related)

DaanSGMm
Posts: 33
Joined: 23 Jan 2018, 16:10

Re: Favourite Trains

Post by DaanSGMm » 13 Jul 2018, 07:56

RotterdamMetroLover wrote:
08 Jul 2018, 18:10
DaanSGMm wrote:
08 Jul 2018, 17:24
I really like the SG2/1, because i live along line C in Schiedam, where most of the trains are used. When R-net was introduced, and when old and new trains drived coupled, I always ran to the old train (I was 10 then) cause I grew op with the old ones.... that plastic steats... :D
On line C you also see the MG2/1. I also used to live somewhere near line C, until I moved almost a year ago. I live now near The Hague and near a terminus where the newest tram of HTM is running. But that's off topic (Well, sort of, because it's not RET related)
Indeed the MG2/1 is running too, but for some reason I like SG more...

Post Reply