WIP Project - NS TRAXX (F140 MS2) (BR 186) + ICRm

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: WIP Project - NS TRAXX (F140 MS2) (BR 186) + ICRm

Post by Sjoerd »

treinleven wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 08:04 Wow this is so cool! Can't wait to drive the current IC Direct stock (which I'm travelling with most of the time)!
Maybe it's a cool idea (for the future) to merge both Simvliet and Rijndam maps to create a rail connection (both regular railway and a HSL) between the cities, like the connection between Rotterdam and Breda?
Well, we do ofcourse want to be able to use this train to it's full potential ;)
Merging Rijndam and Simvliet isn't an option at the moment, but we can add a section of HSL to the Rijndam rail network....
Including changeover between ATB-EG and ETCS (level 1) at both ends.
In cooperation with Senjer, who provided the masts for the overhead wires and new track foundations.

(Current status; building scenery around the new destination station. ;) So for those who were wondering what is after Ypenburg.... :D )

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
treinleven

Post by treinleven »

Sjoerd I'm flabbergasted! :)
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

The Intercity terminus?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Samuel wrote: 15 Mar 2017, 20:11 It's not a system that exists in the real world, but it's actually ATB used in a different way. By the way, CRSS stands for: Combined Rail Security System.
So does that mean this protection system is being overruled by the ETCS?
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Will the new terminus of the T4 on Rijndam be anywhere near to Rijndam Zuid - for a better connection to Intercity and RR services to Yprenburg and further?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Piccadilly wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 16:25 Will the new terminus of the T4 on Rijndam be anywhere near to Rijndam Zuid - for a better connection to Intercity and RR services to Yprenburg and further?
Wrong topic ;)
You need to be here for that question: http://sim.bemined.nl/forum/viewtopic.p ... start=2270

But to answer it; no, the new T4 terminus is not close to a train station. Transfer between trams (on line T4) and trains will be at Rijndam Centraal.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Samuel

Post by Samuel »

Sgt_DeBones wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 15:49So does that mean this protection system is being overruled by the ETCS?
Back in the day I was really looking forward into creating my own security system with lightsignals included (in other words; creating a customized ATB-system). Nowadays I'm not really into that much of fiction anymore, so it's now (which I'm currently working on) going to be the normal RET-ATB for the rapid transit and ZUB222c for the light rail.
I'm not here.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Samuel wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 20:40 Back in the day I was really looking forward into creating my own security system with lightsignals included (in other words; creating a customized ATB-system). Nowadays I'm not really into that much of fiction anymore, so it's now (which I'm currently working on) going to be the normal RET-ATB for the rapid transit and ZUB222c for the light rail.
I like the idea of having ATB blocks with posted signals at juctions only. That's how it is in the US on light and heavy rail transit systems.
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
MetroRio

Post by MetroRio »

Sjoerd wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 10:46 Well, we do ofcourse want to be able to use this train to it's full potential ;)
Merging Rijndam and Simvliet isn't an option at the moment, but we can add a section of HSL to the Rijndam rail network....
Including changeover between ATB-EG and ETCS (level 1) at both ends.
In cooperation with Senjer, who provided the masts for the overhead wires and new track foundations.

(Current status; building scenery around the new destination station. ;) So for those who were wondering what is after Ypenburg.... :D )
I wonder how long this line will be ;)
Cheers from Rio de Janeiro :D
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

A new train line, where do you go? :roll: