WIP Project - NS TRAXX (F140 MS2) (BR 186) + ICRm

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Piccadilly

Re: WIP Project - NS TRAXX (F140 MS2) (BR 186) + ICRm

Post by Piccadilly »

On the Rijndam 2022 1.4 what service will they run?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Piccadilly wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 16:38 On the Rijndam 2022 1.4 what service will they run?
Sjoerd wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 21:11 I have nog made a timetable yet, but I have a new service patern in mind;
  • The RijndamRail line Noordvliet - Rijndam Molenwijk will be shortened to Noordvliet Rijndam Centraal.
  • On the section Rijndam Centraal - Rijndam Molenwijk this service is replaced by a service Rijndam Centraal - Rijndam Molenwijk - Vierdijk - Hemlo - Groenburg - Zeeburg.
  • A rushhour fast service Rijndam Westplein (track 3) - Rijndam Centraal - Vierdijk - Hondwijk aan Zee.
  • A service Zeeburg - Groenburg - Hondwijk aan Zee (might be coupled to the Zeeburg - Zeeburg Haven service in case you use a diesel train)
  • If there is room left in the timetable, perhaps extend Ypenburg - Rijndam Molenwijk to Vierdijk. However, this might not be possible with the single track section, and the freight train that has to turn at the industrial area in Vierdijk now as the virtual turning loop past Molenwijk is gone...
So, the ICRm coaches are in line for:
  • Intercity Rijndam Airport - Zeeburg (TRAXX traction, via HSL)
  • Intercity Rijndam Westplein - Hondwijk aan Zee (NS 1700 traction, via Vierdijk)
Ofcourse, some mixed service with ICF coaches might also happen (for example; a route served by three trains, then two might use ICRm, and one uses ICF).
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Piccadilly

Post by Piccadilly »

Sjoerd wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 17:51
Piccadilly wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 16:38 On the Rijndam 2022 1.4 what service will they run?
Sjoerd wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 21:11 I have nog made a timetable yet, but I have a new service patern in mind;
  • The RijndamRail line Noordvliet - Rijndam Molenwijk will be shortened to Noordvliet Rijndam Centraal.
  • On the section Rijndam Centraal - Rijndam Molenwijk this service is replaced by a service Rijndam Centraal - Rijndam Molenwijk - Vierdijk - Hemlo - Groenburg - Zeeburg.
  • A rushhour fast service Rijndam Westplein (track 3) - Rijndam Centraal - Vierdijk - Hondwijk aan Zee.
  • A service Zeeburg - Groenburg - Hondwijk aan Zee (might be coupled to the Zeeburg - Zeeburg Haven service in case you use a diesel train)
  • If there is room left in the timetable, perhaps extend Ypenburg - Rijndam Molenwijk to Vierdijk. However, this might not be possible with the single track section, and the freight train that has to turn at the industrial area in Vierdijk now as the virtual turning loop past Molenwijk is gone...
So, the ICRm coaches are in line for:
  • Intercity Rijndam Airport - Zeeburg (TRAXX traction, via HSL)
  • Intercity Rijndam Westplein - Hondwijk aan Zee (NS 1700 traction, via Vierdijk)
Ofcourse, some mixed service with ICF coaches might also happen (for example; a route served by three trains, then two might use ICRm, and one uses ICF).
Thanks sounds good!
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Cant wait till i will be inside the ICRM(h) coaches again :D Im already excited! That the virtual ICRMh looks so real isnt helping to contain my excitement hahah
Usually found in the 1700 and the 186 043/186 122
senjer

Post by senjer »

Working on a bit of variation :mrgreen:

Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Will an ALP-46 version be available too?
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
senjer

Post by senjer »

At this point there are no plans for an ALP-46 version. The ALP-46 is based on the Baureihe 101 and not the Baureihe 186.
A4ex

Post by A4ex »

looks really great Senjer do you plan to add some other stuff
I like trains ;)
senjer

Post by senjer »

I do have some other plans but first I will finish the TRAXX+ICRm(h) project.
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Tell me you do the repaint FRET of the SNCF. Please!
Are there too deutsch versions? (DB/DB AG/DB Cargo) with front and rear destination display?

EDIT I forgot the most important part : Great work!
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !