RET depot 's-Gravenweg

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

nstomjanssen2000

Re: RET depot 's-Gravenweg

Post by nstomjanssen2000 »

Michiel wrote: 14 Apr 2018, 16:28
That certainly is some strong accent over there!
Met hoogachtende groet, prof. dr. in. mr. Duymsuych, gepromoveerd in de Slag om de Coeck. Hierin sneuvelden 66 chocoladekoekjes, 72 speculaasjes, 101 stroopwafels, 145 ... [Dit relaas is onderbroken wegens het gebrek aan nut ervan.]
Kroneheit

Post by Kroneheit »

I couldn't be there. Sadly... I live here in Germany i have grandpartents in Rotterdam but i must go to school... I wish i could here about what Michel and Sjoerd talked about...
brozma

Post by brozma »

Well sadly, I couldn't be here aswell. Maybe I could have tried to drive a (R)SG3. The reason, I wasn't here, was that I live in Prague very far from Rotterdam.
Senjer wrote: :!: Off-topic part removed, this is not the place for politicial/opinion discussions.
Last edited by senjer on 26 Apr 2018, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
brozma

Post by brozma »

Senjer wrote: :!: Off-topic part removed, this is not the place for politicial/opinion discussions.
Whoops! Sorry for that :oops: :oops: ! I didn't know that and I'll try to avoid it from now on. Okay?

Man this forum needs an article with rules of this forum (if exists, post a link so I can read them).
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English