metrosim beta without car traffic and passengers

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

HliasXardas

metrosim beta without car traffic and passengers

Post by HliasXardas »

Hello guys,im starting that new subject about that game witch doent have any car or passenger activity.Well im playing that game since it relleased and i noticed it didnt had anny car,truck,bus traffic or any people inside it.For me that missing things make the game creepy something like a ghostown metro sim :) if anyone knows the author and the reator of the game tell me if that good man add public transport vehicles and passengers to make the game more realistic :D :) :D :)
brozma

Re: metrosim beta without car traffic and passengers

Post by brozma »

HliasXardas wrote: 21 Oct 2017, 15:57 Hello guys,im starting that new subject about that game witch doent have any car or passenger activity.Well im playing that game since it relleased and i noticed it didnt had anny car,truck,bus traffic or any people inside it.For me that missing things make the game creepy something like a ghostown metro sim :) if anyone knows the author and the reator of the game tell me if that good man add public transport vehicles and passengers to make the game more realistic :D :) :D :)
You must be new, hey? Well, passengers and road vehicles aren't added into game yet. Remember, this is beta so it's not finished yet. And creator of this game is named Michiel on this forum, but don't try to contact him by PM (private messages), for some reason he don't answer you.
Also I don't want to judge you, but where are you from? Your english grammar and spelling isn't so good!
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

brozma wrote: 21 Oct 2017, 17:04 Also I don't want to judge you, but where are you from? Your english grammar and spelling isn't so good!
He must be from Greece, like me, based on his name. It’s the Greek name Ηλίας (spelled “Elias”).
HliasXardas

Post by HliasXardas »

Yes im from greece gia sou jimako ti kaneis and i started english recently im a class so sry for bad english
HliasXardas

Post by HliasXardas »

Well a another question i have is if the creator goint to put his game on sale on steam cause he did a very good job
luka23

Post by luka23 »

As the name suggests, it is a beta version. Not the full version.
HliasXardas

Post by HliasXardas »

well im also thinking(( cause im a 3d modeller shouldnt i try to create vehicles for the game?)) but i cant cause of the creator rights
HliasXardas

Post by HliasXardas »

using blender it could be a good idea to create some trains and vehicles for the game
luka23

Post by luka23 »

You'd be better off by showing some of your work, instead of just spamming on the forum. So feel free to post that, although I don't know if the creators use Blender for creating objects etc.
Michiel
Site Admin

Post by Michiel »

I agree with the no spamming bit :twisted: