Moderators: senjer, Tom
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 16 Sep 2017, 02:56
- Location: Hung Hom, Hong Kong
When I tried to obtain screenshots, the screenshoots are just a grey background. What happened
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 16:00
- Location: Bruinisse (zeeland)
You should try installing Fraps and make screenshots via Fraps.
- Posts: 2422
- Joined: 26 Dec 2014, 21:14
- Location: Leiden
How do you try to make your screenshots?
I just use "print screen" on my keyboard, and then Ctrl+V in MS Paint. Never failed.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 14:41
- Location: Berlin, Germany
Enable windowed mode in the settings, theres a good chance you get grey screens only when trying to screenshot in fullscreen mode
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MattH and 3 guests