Beta 3.12

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Jim2016

Re: Beta 3.12

Post by Jim2016 »

Atomic_WinsS wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 08:03 question what is the update 1 on 3.12 i am busy with school so i dont know what happend?
Some bug fixes on Rijndam 2020 and some new features.
See more here → http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Version_History
Last edited by Jim2016 on 29 Oct 2017, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

It also includes the T2 line extension, to Keteplein, via Ambachtslaan, as well as, some swanpoints added in Simvliet Railway.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Jim2016

Post by Jim2016 »

Alfacinha315 wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 10:31 It also includes the T2 line extension, to Keteplein, via Ambachtslaan, as well as, some swanpoints added in Simvliet Railway.
That's why, I told him to go the wiki page, so we don't have to write what changed, here. ;)
metrosimfan

Post by metrosimfan »

Hi,
how I can add the trams to the AI-Weekday scenario?
I apologize the question, when there be answered, already.
Have I ever said, that my english competitions are horrible?
MetroSimGermany

Post by MetroSimGermany »

For performance reasons trams and Metros don't appear together in the scenarios, however it is according to Sjoerd easily possible to insert the tram activity code into the main activity file as both networks are independant from each other
Support auf Deutsch? Kein Problem! Ich helfe gerne per PM. ;)
brozma

Post by brozma »

Well I am impressed by that update. I am also impressed, how Sjoerd solve the NS railway crossing with tram tracks. Very cool. Well that's the first time, when those crossings actually blocks something and aren't here just to make map more realistic. Now to be honest, with this crossing I can pretend this: On NS railway track between Rijndam Buitenvelden and Noordvliet are compulsory maintenance trackworks and during this time, the Rijndam transport company made a very original campaign. When the tram is approaching the railway crossing between Station Buitenvelden and Stationsweg the crossing closes (In sim, you can do it by typing CA BU RWI to CVL console when there's a locomotive with utilities staying in Station Buitenvelden). When the tram arrives and stops before the crossing, driver opens the door so ticket inspector accompanied by police officer (in case somebody attacks ticket inspector) goes in and checks passengers, if they aren't travelling illegaly (that means if they didn't pay for the ticket and took a ride anyway). After inspection the crossing is opened (In sim, type CA BU RWO to CVL console) and tram can continue.
Now you wonder: "What will happen when somebody got caught without ticket?" That's easy! Read this scenarios!

1st scenario
Ticket inspector: Your ticket please.
Passenger: *searches his/hers pockets* Dang! I don't have any!
Ticket inspector: Come with me! *takes passenger out of the tram* Do you know, that traveling without ticket is illegal?! For that I'll give you a penalty.
Passenger: How much is it?
Ticket inspector: It's approximettaly 150 €
Passenger: Can I pay it here?
Ticket inspector: Yes you can.
Passenger. Okay. *gives ticket inspector 150 €*
Ticket inspector: Thanks! Next time buy a ticket!
Passenger: I'll keep it in my mind, I promise!

2nd scenario
Ticket inspector: Come with me! *takes passenger out of the tram* Do you know, that traveling without ticket is illegal?! For that I'll give you a penalty.
Passenger: Oh shoot! I don't have that much!
Ticket inspector: That's okay, you can pay it later. *gives passenger a cheque* Don't forget to pay it!
Passenger: I'll pay it, I promise!

3rd scenario
Passenger: That's ridiculous! I won't pay that!
Ticket inspector: You won't?! Wait here!*goes for police officer*
Police officer: So you won't pay the penalty. You're under arrest for obstructing the execution of an official decision! Come with me!
Passenger: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I JUST DIDN'T HAVE A TICKET AND I DIDN'T WANT TO PAY THE PENALTY FOR IT! NOW I AM ARRESTED! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Police officer: SHUT THE (censored) UP YOU CRYBABY! YOU SHOULDN'T REFUSE TO PAY THE PENALTY, YOU ILLEGALLY TRAVELING PUNK!!!
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

brozma wrote: 06 Nov 2017, 20:32 Well I am impressed by that update. I am also impressed, how Sjoerd solve the NS railway crossing with tram tracks. Very cool. Well that's the first time, when those crossings actually blocks something and aren't here just to make map more realistic. Now to be honest, with this crossing I can pretend this: On NS railway track between Rijndam Buitenvelden and Noordvliet are compulsory maintenance trackworks and during this time, the Rijndam transport company made a very original campaign. When the tram is approaching the railway crossing between Station Buitenvelden and Stationsweg the crossing closes (In sim, you can do it by typing CA BU RWI to CVL console when there's a locomotive with utilities staying in Station Buitenvelden). When the tram arrives and stops before the crossing, driver opens the door so ticket inspector accompanied by police officer (in case somebody attacks ticket inspector) goes in and checks passengers, if they aren't travelling illegaly (that means if they didn't pay for the ticket and took a ride anyway). After inspection the crossing is opened (In sim, type CA BU RWO to CVL console) and tram can continue.
Now you wonder: "What will happen when somebody got caught without ticket?" That's easy! Read this scenarios!

1st scenario

2nd scenario
Ticket inspector: That's okay, you can pay it later. *gives passenger a cheque* Don't forget to pay it!

3rd scenario
Police officer: So you won't pay the penalty. You're under arrest for obstructing the execution of an official decision! Come with me!
Passenger: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I JUST DIDN'T HAVE A TICKET AND I DIDN'T WANT TO PAY THE PENALTY FOR IT! NOW I AM ARRESTED! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Police officer: SHUT THE (censored) UP YOU CRYBABY! YOU SHOULDN'T REFUSE TO PAY THE PENALTY, YOU ILLEGALLY TRAVELING PUNK!!!
The 3rd one it's so common with people that they haven't grow up (not me and not the people in the forum because we all have been grown up). And You have to show your indentification. If not that will be more money and then your arrested.

If I don't have money for it right now i'll choose the 2nd one, if I do the 1st one.
brozma

Post by brozma »

RotterdamMetroLover wrote: 06 Nov 2017, 20:38
brozma wrote: 06 Nov 2017, 20:32 Well I am impressed by that update. I am also impressed, how Sjoerd solve the NS railway crossing with tram tracks. Very cool. Well that's the first time, when those crossings actually blocks something and aren't here just to make map more realistic. Now to be honest, with this crossing I can pretend this: On NS railway track between Rijndam Buitenvelden and Noordvliet are compulsory maintenance trackworks and during this time, the Rijndam transport company made a very original campaign. When the tram is approaching the railway crossing between Station Buitenvelden and Stationsweg the crossing closes (In sim, you can do it by typing CA BU RWI to CVL console when there's a locomotive with utilities staying in Station Buitenvelden). When the tram arrives and stops before the crossing, driver opens the door so ticket inspector accompanied by police officer (in case somebody attacks ticket inspector) goes in and checks passengers, if they aren't travelling illegaly (that means if they didn't pay for the ticket and took a ride anyway). After inspection the crossing is opened (In sim, type CA BU RWO to CVL console) and tram can continue.

1st scenario

2nd scenario

3rd scenario
The 3rd one it's so common with people that they haven't grow up (not me and not the people in the forum because we all have been grown up). And You have to show your indentification. If not that will be more money and then your arrested.

If I don't have money for it right now i'll choose the 2nd one, if I do the 1st one.
Well the 3rd one is quite common in my country. The people often do the 3rd one, if they are drunk, high on some kind of drug or it's a homeless person, who uses tram as a some kind of bedroom.
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

The 3rd one is LA's Blue Line in a nutshell. :lol:
This is now a dead account.
MattH

Post by MattH »

brozma wrote: 06 Nov 2017, 20:32 2nd scenario
Ticket inspector: It's approximately 150 €
Around where I live, if you took that option, a lot of the time the fine would get thrown out because our smartcard ticketing system is so unreliable :lol:

Is that cop on the tram a regular cop, or is it a protective services officer (transport cop)? (a lot of larger cities/networks have transit police)
Protective services officers was one of the government's election promises, because there where too many drunk/high/whatever people on the train. Also heightened terrorism, I once read on a news article that a bag left at Simvliet Centrum shut down the entire metro network... :? :lol: