Lite version

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

ArtemEfr

Lite version

Post by ArtemEfr »

Hi! I am that guy, who writes about dark tunnels without lights! Is it possible to make lite version of 3.11 without dark mode?
Jim2016

Re: Lite version

Post by Jim2016 »

ArtemEfr wrote: 14 Aug 2017, 15:26 Hi! I am that guy, who writes about dark tunnels without lights! Is it possible to make lite version of 3.11 without dark mode?
At this point, it's not possible. Unfortunately, Beta 3.12 will also not have any maps without dark tunnels. However, Sjoerd has said that when the Glasgow map will be released, it will include a version without dark tunnels.
Sjoerd wrote: 23 Jul 2017, 07:55 For the Glasgow project, I am thinking of providing a version without dark tunnels (instead tunnels just as light as if they where on the surface). I can do this by making a backup of the route just before I begin the proces to build in the darkness and tunnel lights, which I will do at the very end of the project.
However; you will have to wait for that; I will finish Rijndam 2006 and 2020 first (for Beta 3.12). And those will probably not get a secondairy non-dark version, as that would be too much work for too little people.
In the meantime, stay above ground. ;)