help needed with act

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: help needed with act

Post by Sjoerd »

The problem is in your CTD file.

It says: <route code="4-MA" end="158,159" totaltime="1600" reversetime="30" scrollsign="4-rda" >

There are two mistakes here;

First:
end="158,159". This is not correct. This service does not end at tracks 158 or 159, but on tracks 25, 35 or 45.
So, now your metro arrives at the airport on track 25, which is not one of the track numbers stated in the route in the CTD. So, the simulator does not accept the route the metro is driving as complete, and does not move on to the next route the metro should drive according to the ACT-file. The metro will therefore not be assigned the next train number, 5592AM.

Now, the CVL sees a metro 5592MA on track 25 with no more instructions, and as it is already at destination A (the last letter on the train number), it won't set a path leaving the station again.
And the CVL is expecting a depature by train 5592AM, but as the departure time is passing, no train with that number is found, and the DRIM will start to show "delayed", as the CVL is still waiting for that train.

The solution; change end="158,159" into end="25,35,45".

Second:
I told you the total time should be equal to the arrival time at the last stop. totaltime="1600" should be totaltime="1150"

And futher; You should move the "mycontrol" command from the metro at track A01 to your metro at track MLW2, as you keep putting your player in the wrong metro as it is now.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

okey i was working on the main proble thats why sorry about that
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

there is one little thing gone wrong dindt find it still
Attachments
testV2.01.rar
(19.81 KiB) Downloaded 180 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Describe the problem, so I don't have to search for it.
What happens, at what time, and what should be happening instead?
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

I schould tell you in steps

1 when they arrive at molenwijk . second return then the timetable doesnt reconise it so it suppose to switch with the other car example 4012AM 4012MA

2 i am trying to get atleast 3/4 cars to molenwijk thats it
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Lets see.....

I open your CTD file, and I see this: <route code="1-AM" end="25,35,45" totaltime="1400" reversetime="30" scrollsign="1-mlw" >
Didn't I explain this error earlier today? :roll:
After end=, you should list the track numbers where this route ends. At Molenwijk, these are not 25, 35 or 45. Those are the track numbers at the airport. You made the same mistake again, so now you have the exact same problem at Molenwijk as you had at the airport earlier.
Change them to the correct track numbers.
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

oke i do it expect much mistake from me i am an noob as you know
+ first time making so
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

http://prntscr.com/g1shfj

the 5700 serie doesnt move its off i dont know where the fault is
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

That is better, but you should make one more adaptation; remove the scrollsign="4-rda" codes at the end of the lines of Garenmarkt and Centraal Station. After all, you are not going back to the airport from there, you are continuing to Molenwijk. So changing the destination sign on your metro at those stations is not necessary.

Note; these codes to instruct the destination sign on the metro to change at an intermediate station stopped working on my computer around beta 3.7 or 3.8. Since then, they do nothing anymore. But as for some people this still seems to be working, I keep using them when building my CTD files.
But whatever the case on your computer (if they still work or not), you can better not use them, instead of using them incorrectly. ;)