Atomic_WinsS

help needed with act

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

i am stuck with a problem i cant continue can i use some help plz

you dont see the act in the list
Sjoerd

Re: help needed with act

Post by Sjoerd »

The problem is solved; the activity is now visible in the menu.
You made an XML-error in the timetable lists; opening up a new set of timetables with (for example) <timetables title="Timetable M4">, but forgetting to close it off again with </timetables>
Attachments
test.zip
(7.77 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

ohh thank you so much

i wil get started
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

i am stuck again
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Metrosimulator wrote: Unknown route in duty: 4-MA
Unknown route in duty: 1-AM
You can't reference a route that does not exist yet; the simulator will not know what to do. You will have to make those routes first in your CTD file.
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

oww okay
i wil do that thx i dindt even check the ctd file
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

something went wrong whatsup now
Attachments
testV2.01.rar
(19.82 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Again:
Metrosimulator wrote: Unknown route in duty: 4-MA
Unknown route in duty: 1-AM
You made a Molenwijk - Rijndam Airport" route in the CTD, but you called it "1-MA"; the activity references to 4-MA, so it can't find the route.
The same in reverse; in the CTD you called it "4-AM", but the activity wants to find "1-AM".

Further; in your route "4-AM" you say the destination sign should display "4-mlw". This does not exist: "M4 Molenwijk" is not in the list of destinations that the SG3 rolling stock can display. The same on the reverse route; "1-rda" (M1 Rijndam Airport) is not an option.
When you use scrollsign display codes that do not exist, the simulator just does nothing with it.

The best way to solve all this;

In the CTD;
-> rename the route "1-MA" into "4-MA" and "4-AM" into "1-AM". Then the activity can find them.
-> change scrollsign="4-mlw" into scrollsign="1-mlw". As the CTD route will display "M1 Molenwijk" on all DRIMs, this will make a good match.
-> change scrollsign="1-rda" into scrollsign="4-rda". As the CTD route will display "M4 Rijndam Airport" on all DRIMs, this will make a good match.

And further;
-> In your AM-route, the arrival time at Molenwijk is 1375, but the total time for the route is 1662. That might cause problems for when you want to start a next route; when you arriva at Molenwijk in time (1375s after departure from the Airport), the simulator still won't allow you to start a next trip for another 300 seconds (5 minutes). So make sure the total time you fill in, is equal to the arrival time at the last stop.
-> In your MA-route, you want to depart from GVD2 at time 554, and arrive at the airport at time 734. This is impossible; you have departed Noorderpoort at time 874. On the way from from Noorderpoort to 's Gravendijk, you can't travel 220 seconds into the past (well, unless you have a flux capacitor on board or something :lol: )
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

:o :o :o :shock: :shock:

i am in schock i wil do my best thx
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

testV2.01.rar
(19.85 KiB) Downloaded 229 times
http://prntscr.com/g1q0vs

oke now this my train is one the left side its suppose to be on the right side a few sec later this happens

http://prntscr.com/g1q181