help needed with act

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Atomic_WinsS

Re: help needed with act

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

should that help on the problem in rijdam airport??
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

The adaptation in my last post will prevent the metro, on route from the airport to Molenwijk, to change its destination sign from "M1 Molenwijk" to "M4 Rijndam Airport", when it passes Garenmarkt/Central Station). Nothing more.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

i did it

okay nothing found on airport i dont know what it is maybe ai bugg?
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

i am stuck with this

http://prntscr.com/g1shfj

the train on your left doesnt move and the cab doesnt go on i am searching 1 hour and stil cant find the answer
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

and its automaticly making his own thing that green thing you know how can i block that plz

someone respond
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Atomic_WinsS wrote: 29 Jul 2017, 13:46 i am stuck with this

http://prntscr.com/g1shfj

the train on your left doesnt move and the cab doesnt go on i am searching 1 hour and stil cant find the answer
The answer is in your screenshot; https://prnt.sc/g1sbzp
Those marker blocks are the marker blocks at Molenwijk. But you are starting at the Airport.

Replace it with this;

Code: Select all

<route code="1-AM" end="102,202,302" totaltime="1400" reversetime="30"  scrollsign="1-mlw" >
   <aimarkers>
    <marker block="25" marker="25-1"/>
    <marker block="35" marker="35-1"/>
    <marker block="45" marker="45-1"/>
   </aimarkers>
   <times>
    <depart platform="RDA1" time="   0" destinationcode="21"  station="RDA"  actions="stop"  	    stops="RDA1,RDA2,RDA3"/>
    <stop   platform="GVD1" time=" 220" destinationcode="21"  station="GVD"  actions="stop"         stops="GVD1,GVD2"/>  
    <stop   platform="NDP2" time=" 400" destinationcode="21"  station="NDP"  actions="stop"         stops="NDP1,NDP2,NDP3"/>
    <stop   platform="MKW1" time=" 522" destinationcode="21"  station="MKW"  actions="stop"         stops="MKW1,MKW2,MKW3,MKW4"/>
    <stop   platform="DMP1" time=" 600" destinationcode="21"  station="DMP"  actions="stop"         stops="DMP1,DMP2,DMP3,DMP4"/>
    <stop   platform="GRM1" time=" 702" destinationcode="21"  station="GRM"  actions="stop"         stops="GRM1,GRM2"/>
    <stop   platform="STH1" time=" 790" destinationcode="21"  station="STH"  actions="stop"         stops="STH1,STH2"/>
    <stop   platform="RCS1" time=" 933" destinationcode="21"  station="RCS"  actions="stop"         stops="RCS1,RCS2,RCS3,RCS4"/>
    <stop   platform="HTW2" time="1030" destinationcode="21"  station="htw"  actions="stop"         stops="htw1,htw2"/>
    <stop   platform="SVL2" time="1225" destinationcode="21"  station="svl"  actions="stop"         stops="svl1,svl2"/>
    <stop   platform="MZB2" time="1306" destinationcode="21"  station="mzb"  actions="stop"         stops="MZB1,MZB2" scrollsign="#"/>
    <arrive platform="MLW3" time="1400" destinationcode="21"  station="mlw"  actions="stop,finish"  stops="MLW1,MLW2,MLW3"/>
   </times>
  </route>

Now, for once and for all, lets break down the coding, to prevent more mistakes (please read it carefully before continuing).

-----------------------
<route code="1-AM" end="102,202,302" totaltime="1400" reversetime="30" scrollsign="1-mlw" >
  • route code="1-AM" -> The name of the route, by which you reference it in your ACT-file.
  • end="102,202,302" -> The track numbers on which the route ends. Typically the track numbers next to the platforms of your destination station. When the metro reaches one of these tracks, the simulator accepts the end of this service for this train, and moves on to the next (and changes the train number accordingly).
  • totaltime="1400" -> The total time the route takes to complete. Should be the same as the arrival time at your last station.
  • reversetime="30" -> The reverse time; prevents and outgoing (reversed direction) path to be set immediately upon arrival at your last station, which could cause ATB problems if you are still busy slowing down to stop at the station when arriving. You can make this longer if you want (this is not needed), but shorter is not advised. Advise; leave it at 30 seconds.
  • scrollsign="1-mlw" -> The destination code for scrollsign on your metro, upon departure to start the route.
-----------------------
<aimarkers>
<marker block="25" marker="25-1"/>
<marker block="35" marker="35-1"/>
<marker block="45" marker="45-1"/>
</aimarkers>

The AI-markers, needed to start up a metro on AI.
  • marker block="25" -> The block in which the marker is located. The metro must be in this block for it to work.
  • marker="25-1" -> The ID of the AI-marker you are using. This one is named "25-1", meaning block 25 direction 1 (in Rijndam, direction 1 is (nearly) always towards Central Station)
In the above example, the metro will activate if it is in one of three blocks; 25, 35 or 45. And the cabine on the side of the direction Central Station will activate.
-----------------------

<depart platform="RDA1" time=" 0" destinationcode="21" station="RDA" actions="stop" stops="RDA1,RDA2,RDA3"/>
<stop platform="GVD1" time=" 220" destinationcode="21" station="GVD" actions="stop" stops="GVD1,GVD2"/>
<arrive platform="MLW3" time="1400" destinationcode="21" station="mlw" actions="stop,finish" stops="MLW1,MLW2,MLW3"/>

The route itself.
  • platform="GVD1" -> The platform where this train (most likely) departs from. The DRIM for this platform will display the destination and time to departure for this metro (up to 60 minutes prior to departure).
  • time=" 220" -> The departure time of this stop, relative to the departure from the first stop (which is always "0").
  • destinationcode="21" -> The destination the DRIM at this stop should display. The list of possible codes can be found at the top of the CTD file.
  • station="GVD" -> The station where this stop is located.
  • actions="stop" -> The action the train should take at this station (stop, halt or pass. "halt" meaning stopping, but keeping the doors closed. "finish", always after stop or halt, will turn off the metro. Do this only, and always, at the destination.)
  • stops="MLW1,MLW2,MLW3" -> All stops at this station where the metro could be stopping. So, if it arrives on MLW2 instead of MLW3, the simulator will accept this, and display it on the DRIMs accordingly.
Last edited by Sjoerd on 30 Jul 2017, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

oke this was my last question iam asking you much too so i wil look out for that