Glasgow

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Sjoerd

Re: Glasgow

Post by Sjoerd »

No visible changes to the signalling. But behind the screens, the codes the CVL sends out through the ATB system have changed, in order to provide "next station" information to the screens inside the new trains.

CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
Citadis

Post by Citadis »

Is this a new fonction of 3.16? Will it be implemented in other stuff in a near or far away future?
Still good job!
Citadis : French Type of trams (yes, i'm french :) )
Sorry for my english but enjoy Metro Sim Beta !
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

No, it will work in 3.15 (but only on the Glasgow network, as it requires special ATB signals to work) ;)

Another new thing in the next Glasgow release.... The trainwash has been replaced and animated; :)

Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

I'm not sure if you clarified this already, but, can we expect the new version of Glasgow before 3.16? Or will it be part of the major Metro Sim update?
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

Read back.... the clue is litterally one post back ;)
Polete06

Post by Polete06 »

New train or Glasgow subway is good 🚉😀
iamhankhamTS

Post by iamhankhamTS »

Sjoerd wrote: 30 Jun 2020, 20:58 No visible changes to the signalling. But behind the screens, the codes the CVL sends out through the ATB system have changed, in order to provide "next station" information to the screens inside the new trains.
WOW! Very nice! :D

A question from me, are you planning to include both a version with a cab and without a cab? :?:
Formerly iamhankhamTS but now Coastway Will on the internet - The forum just doesn't allow name changes :lol: :lol:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

I have just pretty much finished the drivers cab version (animated the joystick, installed and modified the 2009-stock speed/ATB display for this train, and made the horizontal buttons/indicator lights work). I was planning to do the driverless version next. ;)

Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Sjoerd wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 08:53 Read back.... the clue is litterally one post back ;)
D*mn, I'm dumb. :oops:
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

iamhankhamTS wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 12:49 A question from me, are you planning to include both a version with a cab and without a cab? :?:
Sjoerd wrote: 01 Jul 2020, 12:58 I have just pretty much finished the drivers cab version (animated the joystick, installed and modified the 2009-stock speed/ATB display for this train, and made the horizontal buttons/indicator lights work). I was planning to do the driverless version next. ;)
;)