type bursa en type m to eachother

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

Atomic_WinsS

type bursa en type m to eachother

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

hi guys i was playing around in explore mode i tryt the type t bursa and type m but i cant ride witout ctrl shift a
why is that
MP 85

Re: type bursa en type m to eachother

Post by MP 85 »

I tried this combination (MG2 & SG2 Bursa) and I found no problems. Try to check if you have a power supply, because the SG2 Bursa does not have skids for the 3rd Rail.
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

Did you try to run these combination with two cabs on? Because it only works with one cab on, the other ones must be turned off.

For example, on third rail you only can drive with MG2, and SG2 Bursa type T must work only with ZUB system (that's why in Rijndam 2018 ZUB was added to the Museumline, to allow RSG2 run on it). I think Bursa SG2 it's used only on railway services, on the new Beta.
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

Yeah i tryt but then it says 0 on type m i cant move
now i am working on an activty in simvliet check dutch forum if you want
you see my problem if you use translate
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

Atomic_WinsS wrote: 24 Jun 2017, 09:04 Yeah i tryt but then it says 0 on type m i cant move
(Image) The ATB safety system that activated the emergency brakes. Because you may have entered an area where no path has been defined in the CVL. Or you're on an unsecured track by the ATB system. Or you are in the wrong direction of track traffic. You can use the command ctrl + shift + A to disable the ATB protection system.
Last edited by MP 85 on 27 Jun 2017, 20:47, edited 1 time in total.
Atomic_WinsS

Post by Atomic_WinsS »

yeah i did that but i am working on a activity in simvliet i wil return to that later