Moderator: senjer

VirtualGamer

Re: My version of Afroeptool!! (WIP)

Post by VirtualGamer »

I've changed the poll. Please answer.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

For an M4 metro traveling toward the city center at Noorderpoort, you should not announce that it is going to the Airport (even with "via" stations). This will only cause confusion under less regular travelers. At Noorderpoort, travelers to the airport should always be directed to the M4 metro already traveling towards the airport (so; to track NDP3).
Therefore, an M4 metro in the direction of the city center should be announced with the Central Station as destination (and you can ofcourse add via-stations to that), at least until it is on the city center loop itself. ;)
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
RotterdamMetroLover

Post by RotterdamMetroLover »

In 2020 will be a lot easier because M4 will not have the loop anymore.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

The poll results are:
This is a metro line 4 train to: Rijndam Airport via Garenmarkt and Nationale Opera. [3 votes]
This is a metro line 4 train to: Rijndam Airport. [0 votes]
This is a metro line 4 train to: Centraal Station. [4 votes]

Which means that the announcement for line 4 trains entering Noorderpoort and going to the center and back is: This is a metro line 4 train to: Centraal Station.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Sjoerd wrote: 13 Jun 2017, 19:09 For an M4 metro traveling toward the city center at Noorderpoort, you should not announce that it is going to the Airport (even with "via" stations). This will only cause confusion under less regular travelers. At Noorderpoort, travelers to the airport should always be directed to the M4 metro already traveling towards the airport (so; to track NDP3).
Therefore, an M4 metro in the direction of the city center should be announced with the Central Station as destination (and you can ofcourse add via-stations to that), at least until it is on the city center loop itself. ;)
Like line M2 and M3 at Centraal Station in 2016, right?
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Sorry for kind of abandoning this project. I was taking a break from doing things because school just ended and I felt like relaxing. But don't worry, I'll start working on this as soon as I get up tommorow

EDIT: I know I know, off topic :|
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

It has been decided I make announcements for Rijndam 2016 after Rijndam 2018's annoucements.
Also, I have changed the poll.
Sjoerd

Re: My version of Afroeptool!! (v. 0.1)

Post by Sjoerd »

VirtualGamer wrote: 26 Jul 2017, 15:11 It has been decided I make announcements for Rijndam 2016 after Rijndam 2018's annoucements.
Just be aware; Rijndam 2016 is not going to be there in the next release; it will be replaced by Rijndam 2006. (Mostly because Rijndam 2006 will only have a few small differences on the metro part of the network compared to Rijndam 2016, and it has the railway part, which Rijndam 2016 does not have. And ofcourse; the railway part in 2006 is also a bit different compared to 2018 ;) )
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

I has decided I make announcements for Line M2 next. I've created a poll so you can decide which activity I should make.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

It has been decided I make announcements for the activity Line M2 Morning next.