Afroeptool Add-ons

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

VirtualGamer

Re: My version of Afroeptool!! (v. 0.2)

Post by VirtualGamer »

Version 0.2 is out!
Here are the instructions:
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED V. 0.1 BEFORE THIS!!!

THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED! The links to the zip files no longer exist and cannot be used since this version is extremely outdated.

1. Go to [redacted] and download it.
2. Extract the files in the folder you placed the program in. Make sure it overwrites any existing files.
3. Go to [redacted] and download it.
4. Extract the files in the mp3 folder. Make sure it overwrites any existing files.

Look in the Instructies-Instructions or Verander logboek-Change log-Journal de changement text documents for more info.

If there's any bug/compliment/question/request for next version please send me a PM message.

Cheers!
Last edited by VirtualGamer on 27 Jul 2019, 15:24, edited 3 times in total.
brozma

Post by brozma »

Well I have to admit, that Afroeptool is useful if you want to have Dutch annouces. Yeah i tried old afroeptool for beta 3.8 many years ago (this afroeptool is still available on the wiki main page for strange reason) and it was good. But I prefer english annouces. This can be done by any english text-to-speech program like Speakonia. Also Speakonia contains very famous text-to-speech voices like Microsoft Sam (famous by his mispronouce of word "soy" when he makes "swah" noise resembling a helicopter blade) or Microsoft Mike (famous by his voice pitch glitch which makes him sound like a female :lol: )
If you want to make a very fast ride, just disable ATB/ZUB, put trottle to 1.00 and enjoy.
In my Avatar is a Logo of a Prague metro.
Sorry for my bad English. I am Czech and i am learning English
Alfacinha315

Post by Alfacinha315 »

VirtualGamer wrote: 29 Aug 2017, 18:14 Version 0.2 is out!
Here are the instructions:
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED V. 0.1 BEFORE THIS!!!

1. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/file/b9ssezecx ... v._0.2.zip and download it.
2. Extract the files in the folder you placed the program in. Make sure it overwrites any existing files.
3. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ey6i10yt ... v._0.2.zip and download it.
4. Extract the files in the mp3 folder. Make sure it overwrites any existing files.

Look in the Instructies-Instructions or Verander logboek-Change log-Journal de changement text documents for more info.

If there's any bug/compliment/question/request for next version please send me a PM message.

Cheers!
For Rijndam 2018?
Greetings from Lisbon, the capital city of Portugal.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Yeah. When it comes out i'll start doing Rijndam 2020.
BlindNacho

Post by BlindNacho »

How can I install the Afroeptool that is available for download on MetroSim Wiki? What I mean by this is, in which folder do I install it and if the current version is compatible with 3.9 Beta and 3.11?
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

BlindNacho wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 15:23 How can I install the Afroeptool that is available for download on MetroSim Wiki? What I mean by this is, in which folder do I install it and if the current version is compatible with 3.9 Beta and 3.11?
Not necessarily, you can install it in another empty folder. Afroeptool works like this :
Readme wrote: Open the program and select the activity you want announcements for. Press numpad + to hear the next announcement and numpad - to restart.
BlindNacho

Post by BlindNacho »

MP 85 wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 17:47
BlindNacho wrote: 12 Sep 2017, 15:23 How can I install the Afroeptool that is available for download on MetroSim Wiki? What I mean by this is, in which folder do I install it and if the current version is compatible with 3.9 Beta and 3.11?
Not necessarily, you can install it in another empty folder. Afroeptool works like this :
Readme wrote: Open the program and select the activity you want announcements for. Press numpad + to hear the next announcement and numpad - to restart.
So, I can put Afroeptool in the main folder of the game (where there is the game .exe file)?
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

BlindNacho wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 08:35 So, I can put Afroeptool in the main folder of the game (where there is the game .exe file)?
Yes ;) , but in a folder
BlindNacho

Post by BlindNacho »

MP 85 wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 14:17
BlindNacho wrote: 13 Sep 2017, 08:35 So, I can put Afroeptool in the main folder of the game (where there is the game .exe file)?
Yes ;) , but in a folder
So, to summarise, it should look like this: C:/Programs/Metro Simulator/Afroeptool/afroeptool.exe, right?
MP 85

Post by MP 85 »

:ugeek: yes