Afroeptool Add-ons

General discussions

Moderator: senjer

VirtualGamer

Re: Afroeptool Add-ons

Post by VirtualGamer »

I've actually already joined your discord (YT_VirtualGamer)! I'm creating mine because (as far as I'm aware) there isn't an elevator section.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Hey. I will be taking a break from Afroeptool development for a couple of months since, ya know, school exists. Don't take this as me abandoning the 3 (yes, 3 ;)) ongoing projects! I simply want to be able to focus on what counts. I'll hopefully be able to continue this project during big holidays, such as Christmas/New Year, and I'll jump back in full swing next summer. See you then!

EDIT: Of course, I'll still be working on it, if I have the energy and willpower to press "Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V" for a couple hours :lol: .
Last edited by VirtualGamer on 03 Sep 2019, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
Sgt_DeBones

Post by Sgt_DeBones »

Good thing this is my last year of grade school. As soon as I'm a full-time member at LACMTA, I'll be investing in a high quality desktop. (Off topic)
WW3 is at our doorstep. Gear up just in case. PROTECT THE METROS!
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

The most ironic thing about posting that I'll take a break from a project is that it brings my attention to the project! :lol: This is what I've done in only a week! That's a lot considering the rate I normally progress at.

And yes, this is the third project I mentioned above:
VirtualGamer wrote: 02 Sep 2019, 12:59 [...] Don't take this as me abandoning the 3 (yes, 3 ;)) ongoing projects! [...]
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Well, now that the Toronto Streetcar route is released, expect the announcement pack for it to be released in about, say, 20 hours ;) .
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Version 1.0 of the TTC Streetcar Add-on is now released, and here's how to install it:

THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED! I will not fix any errors in this version. The download has been removed, but if you want an old version for whatever reason, feel free to ask me for it.

1. Download any Afroeptool program from http://sim.bemined.nl/wiki/Afroeptool and install it wherever you want. The folder in which you install it in will now be referred to as the Afroeptool directory.

2. Delete Changelog.txt, HalteOmroep.txt and the mp3 folder (including its contents) from the Afroeptool directory.

3. Go to: [redacted]. Download the file and install it into the Afroeptool directory.

And, that's it! You have successfully installed the program!
Please read ReadMe.txt before posting a question here.
If your problem is not adressed there, please respond to this topic.
Cheers!
Last edited by VirtualGamer on 03 Feb 2020, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Well, there are quite a lot of changes to the routes in 3.15! Due to the overwhelming number of routes, I'll let you guys choose the city I should concentrate on making the announcements. Answer in the poll.

The poll will end in a week, and another may follow asking which line(s) i should do.
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Poll, update! Rijndam has been chosen. Which line(s) should I do. Poll ends on the 14th.

P.S., let me know if I forgot a line
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Well, I guess it's pretty clear what you guys want, RijndamSpoor & Nederlandse Spoorwegen it is!
VirtualGamer

Post by VirtualGamer »

Can anybody tell me the style for NS announcements? I can't find any good recordings online