vittorio

Change the sound

Post by vittorio »

In the trains you can change the sound?
Sjoerd

Re: Change the sound

Post by Sjoerd »

No, you can't.
But why would you want to do that? In a real metro, you can't change the sound it makes either.
CEO of the Rijndam Electrical Transport company :D
vittorio

Post by vittorio »

In the trains you can change the sound?
I mean when the train travels and stops.
And if I can add platform screen door.
And I've seen that in simviet 2020 the trains are all the same and in that case I think in that case you can add platform screen door
A final question how can I create trains?
senjer

Post by senjer »

First of all you have to do it with the sounds and trains you get in the first place.
There are more train types then the SG3. Maybe not in 2020 but you have the SG2 as well. Other point why there are no platform doors is because of the fact that the simulator is based of the Rotterdam metro network.
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

vittorio wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 13:22 In the trains you can change the sound?
I mean when the train travels and stops.
No, you can't.
And if I can add platform screen door.
And I've seen that in simviet 2020 the trains are all the same and in that case I think in that case you can add platform screen door
Platform screen doors have been discussed before. I would really like to add them to at least one line in the Rijndam network, but Michiel is the only one who can create new objects for the simulator. If he adds this to the simulator, then I will use them.

And you can't do it, as the route editor is not (and is not in planning to be) released.
A final question how can I create trains?
No, you can't do that either.

All you can do, is build your own activities, and make repaints of the HSM, SG2 and MG2 rolling stock.
vittorio

Post by vittorio »

Then we hope to add the software to create the objects
vittorio

Post by vittorio »

Last question how do the trains never enter the tank but stop on the line and this happens even in the morning some trains do not leave the deposit?
After 24 as never there are the 25 I mean the hour
Sjoerd

Post by Sjoerd »

vittorio wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 13:41 Last question how do the trains never enter the tank but stop on the line...
What do you mean? tank? They are electrical; not diesel powered; you don't have to fill up a fuel tank.
some trains do not leave the deposit?
Public transport companies usually do not schedule all of their rolling stock into service each day. You need extra rolling stock in reserve, to be available for maintenance (so you don't have to cancel services when a metro needs a checkup), and in order to be able to input extra services (or create longer trainsets) during busy periods and increase of passenger numbers over time.
After 24 as never there are the 25 I mean the hour
In Metrosimulator, the clock does not reset after 23:59:59. It just keeps counting :D
vittorio

Post by vittorio »

Trains do not come into storage in the evening
They resurface on the line
LosAngelesMetro56

Post by LosAngelesMetro56 »

vittorio wrote: 09 Jun 2017, 15:06 Trains do not come into storage in the evening
They resurface on the line
That usually results in a midnight train robbery. Trains do return to the depot for security reasons and others.
This is now a dead account.